Anyone been assaulted by a Jw?

by avishai 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Well let me tell ya bout the time me and old Freddy Franz duked it out.

He called me "boy" one day and I jumped up in the air and was ready to land a Billyjack roundhouse on him, when all of the sudden he did three back handsprings and caught me in the jaw and down I went. When I came to I remember 4 brothers pulling him off me as he was calling me dirty names...little bastard! Those frenchmen can fight!

Actually, NO ! In my fortyone years as a Witness I never came close to being assaulted. Got along with everyone.I never knew of anyone else who was assaulted either.

• shera
    shera

LOL grumby

• Monster
    Monster

This is all very interesting because, it sounds like to me most jw kids don't believe in what they are being taught. I don't think they are hypocrits I think there are a lot of jw kids who agree with most of you instead of believing what they are taught. They just know how to keep it secert.

avishai sorry about your mom, sounds like they were a couple of true nut cases.did she sue?

• avishai
    avishai

LMAO @ gumby!

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Nope...but i once was attacked by a smurf doll!

• LB
    LB

Ummmm, no, but I have assaulted another JW while I was active. Popped him in his mouth a good one. He had it coming and all knew that he did. Nothing ever came of it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey LB,Good for you!So how about you and Lennox at the next pay per-view fight?I know JW.com members will want to see that..(LOL)...OUTLAW

• LB
    LB

Ummm, sorry no Outlaw. I'm afraid just the siight of Lennox across the ring from me would cause a knockout. Money would be wasted.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Got into fights in junior high.

I've never been assaulted by a jw, tho have been because of BEING a jw.

Which leads me to an offshoot of the main topic, here.

Growing up as a JW is hard because you are totally weird and different, you're STUCK UP about it, and you aren't allowed to "return evil for evil" so self-defense is out of order. Now, maybe in the ghetto fighting back will lead to knife fights or some such, but in my mixed race neighborhood of the middle class, it just leads to fists being tossed.

If only I'd had the belief that I could nail Jeff McQuillan between the eyes and not suffer divine wrath for doing so, I wouldn't have spent three years in juniour high hell. It was tough enough without having him urinating on my underwear during swimming class and other jokes.

*whines pathetically about how hard his middle class American youth was*

CZAR

• avishai
    avishai

Hey, LB, Yeah, my dad punched a couple people as an ms/elder. All justifiably. Yeah, he was a dub, but had a pretty good sense of right & wrong, pacifism nonetheless. One time he was conducting book study @ a relatively new jw ladys house (this was in the early 70's) & her estranged husband came home drunk saying "send her out, I'm gonna kick her ass" and my dad said," You can come in & study the bible w/ us or go away until you could be nice" So this guy says, "You mutherf--ker, I'm gon..WHAM! My dad knocked him out, came back in & asked the question part of the study. Another time he went to another cong. 150 mi. away to give the public talk, saw a girl he'd grown up w/ beaten black & blue by her new husband. He gave the talk, & during the 15 min. intermission(again, early 70's) Beat the guy nearly unconcious, & said your lucky I found out before her dad, or you'd be dead, now we're taking her home, & if you try to contact her, you will be. My dad was kinda unconventional.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit