Anyone been assaulted by a Jw?

by avishai 31 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Not including immediate family or sex abuse.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I had an Elder try and hit me after a counseling session to prove that martial arts are worthless. He never even got close.

• Brumm
    Brumm

Av, Anton of www.wauk.co.uk who sometimes posts here was attacked and punched by an elder in the street, think he has the story on his web site.

Brummie

edited to say oops I got the wrong URL. Will look it up for you

Edited by - Brumm on 21 November 2002 19:57:14

• Brumm
    Brumm

Av, Anton of www.wauk.co.uk who sometimes posts here was attacked and punched by an elder in the street, think he has the story on his web site.

Brummie

• freedom96
    freedom96

gsx,

As a fellow martial artist, I think that story is great!

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

GSX, That is hysterical! LOL...

• Monster
    Monster

I once told an elder he had the uglist daughter in the kh , he didn't touch me but, if looks could kill I would have been murdered. :)

I wonder what ever happened to that elder and his daughter? hmmmm.

Peace James

• avishai
    avishai

The reason I ask is my df'd mom was evicting a jw for various reasons. This jw elder assaulted her, screaming all the while, "Your on our propitty, We git ta kill ya! While his wife ran out w/ a hammer. She got permanent nerve damage in her wrists from this assault. Nice peaceful people, huh? Also, aguy on the same body of elders raised a fist to me, this was long after I had left, but I stepped in about an in. from his nose & said, oh please, please hit me, just once! He thought better of it & backed off, the fat f*&k

• Preston
    Preston

When I was in the eighth grade a big black kid in my shop class use to beat the crap out of me...It wasn't until later that I found out he was a JW. It didn't really bother me since I've always known that there were a lot of dubs that were big time hypocrites (as is the case in all religions). We never saw each other in a kingdom hall, but if I did, I would of told him to stick his time card up his ass! ...so much for the love of Christ...LOL

• shera
    shera

Oh yah,they have God's spirit alright....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit