Anyone been assaulted by a Jw?

by avishai 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BIG D
    BIG D

once in the hallway during a meeting, there was another brother who did not ever like me, we had known each other for many years, i had the girlfriend thing , he wanted, anyway, he said one day, ill take you down a little, big man, and we were by the waterfountain, and he kicked at me, mind you the meeting was goin on, i hit him in the face, he flew back and hit the mirror on the wall, and it shattered all over the floor, bang, it wss loud, his mouth ws bleeding, i said want more?

the elders came running, stopped the meeting and it looked like high school, fights, we were taken to the library, and my dad was an elder and a korean hero, he recieved the bronze medal, they interrogated us, and he said he would get me for this, he swung at me, i ducked and hit him again in the face, now he was really bleeding and his dad jumped on me, and my dad hit him in the mouth, and he was bleeing too, his mom , a pioneer, told me i was no good, i told her that was the pot calling the kettle black, they were losers, and a hyprocrites.we were about 20.

i was put on reproof, and he was too.

big d

• BIG D
    BIG D

when i was real young , all the congo, used to play football every weekend, we had 2 elders that were really big guys, they would always argue about te game, one time they got into a fight and threw each other around , punshes flew, and dented a sisters car hood, and it had to be broke up, i was about 14

big d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit