The Batchelor...

by happy2b 15 Replies latest jw friends

• happy2b
    happy2b

Okay, I know it's sappy, but does anyone watch this? if so, who will he pick tonight? I'm thinking Helene. Brooke is from Alabama, and lives pretty close to me, but I think that she will be sent packing. Whatcha think?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Brooke is really cute, and very young. I don't know, he did buy that star certificate in honor of her deceased sister. That's why I think it will be Brooke, but I could be wrong!!

• caligirl
    caligirl

I hope he picks Brooke, but I won't hold my breath for that one. Personally, I think he made a mistake getting rid of Gwen. But Brooke is a better choice than Miss Ice Princess. The only thing that might work against Brooke is her age, in my opinion.

• freedom96
    freedom96

He should have gone for Gwen.

He needs to go for Brooke this time.

• LB
    LB

Brooke is hot, young and has huge money in her family.

Choice is obvious

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That show literally makes me sick to my stomach. I tried to watch it, 'cuz they always seem to have girls in various states of undress, but it is just the most revolting look at the worst that American twentysomethings have to offer humanity. The girls have no self respect, and the man is a slug with no real self respect for himself or womankind (notice I didn't say they don't have egos).

• Beans
    Beans

I`d shag them all but Gwen rules for many reasons!

• maxwell
    maxwell

I couldn't watch it either. Part of me says, wow every man's dream. A bunch of women competing to get him. But the absurdity of of it all wouldn't let me watch it. I watched like the first 5 or 10 minutes of the first episode of both series just to see the lovelies coming out of the cars. But even that was so fake. Like ugh. And then you see the interviews of women crying after they get dumped. That's hilarious. Like "oh he was kissing me so that must mean he loves me and he was supposed to pick me." complete nonsense.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I confess: I do watch it. I like the show, too. It cracks me up! I can't believe these girls go for the guy and vie for him. I mean, how stupid can you be to allow the guy to date and kiss another girl and then you date and kiss him that night???

It is kinda sad though that these girls are trying so hard instead of meeting a guy one one ... the old fashioned way.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Sorry for the spoiler, but this already made the news last week.........

http://news.lycos.com/news/story.asp?section=Entertainment&storyId=571549&topic=bachelor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit