The Batchelor...

by happy2b 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw Gwen on a talk show last week and she said she thinks it will be Helene, because on the last rose ceremony, he picked Helene first, and then it was between her and Brooke.

Last week he said he eliminated Gwen because he thought she didn't have feelings for him, because of how she told him to make his choice. (missed that part)

I saw a commercial for tonight's show, and it showed him holding hands with a woman with long blonde hair, who was holding a rose. I think it must be Brooke. I liked her and thought their chemistry was good. Helene seems cold to me.

I watch it, switching back and forth between West Wing commercials.

Edited by - mulan on 20 November 2002 20:16:44

• els
    els

I think he should pick Brooke because Helene's laugh is irritating.[>:(] Actually, tonight is the only night I've seen it so I don't have a clue.
    els

• els
    els

Hey! My emoticon didn't work! els

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Okay.......I admit it.......I am a bachelor junkie! I got hooked and even left the chatroom tonight to watch the finale!

HELENE! I couldn't believe it! I thought for sure it was gonna be Brooke, but when I listened to his reasons for not chosing her-it made sense!

What a dopey show........when does the next one start? LOL (saw the previews for bachelorette.....airing in February)

• LB
    LB

well, a stupid guy I say

• Preston
    Preston

Oh, how wonderful....Aaron the rich jock bachelor finally achieved his dream of choosing one woman...and humiliating the other.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit