Cats and lawnmowers

by troucul 58 Replies latest jw friends

• troucul
    troucul

Ok guys, (Simon probably won't like this thread) What's the worst thing you did as a kid to a defenseless animal? Me, I liked to throw rocks at frogs. My mom was so mad when she saw me....

The girls are gonna be pissed....

ROTFL

• Francois
    Francois

My reprobate cousin used to bury cats up to the neck in the ground and run over them with the lawnmower.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I was really nice to animals - *shurg* - other than Alligators... lived off of the Peace River and so I used to throw rocks at baby alligators just to try to daunt thier mothers. Ohhh they would get so mad...

Also, my first cat Tom, but it wasn't intentional. I used to dress him up in doll clothes and a minature horse saddle and make him give my dolls horseback rides.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I don't like this thread at all.

Orangefatcat.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Put insects under the magnifying glass. Oh.. <sniffs and tears up>

CG

• jgnat
    jgnat

Mosquitoes are the instruments of torture in northern Alberta. My son, in revenge, would catch them, live, and microwave them.

They moved really fast just before they died.

• shera
    shera

I didn't hurt animals but I used to tease my poor cat..I used to dress him in my dolls clothes.

(hehe MrMoe)

Edited by - shera on 20 November 2002 18:1:25

• Mac
    Mac

Once beat the hell out of another kid for harming an animal, does that count?

mac

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

Kicked the Crap out of my 2 cousins, for skinning Frogs alive

and turning them loose,

They are known as the Missouri Outlaws, Bad Boys --

Very Bad Boys-------

• Robdar
    Robdar
    The girls are gonna be pissed.... ROTFL

I don't see what is funny about torturing animals. Nevermind meeting up with you in France, Troucul.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit