Computer games are from the Devil

by ignored_one 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

Did anyone notice that the kid is holding an Xbox controller, Xbox is made by Microsoft. Which the prince of darkness himself, Bill gates dose own!

Revelation 13:18 says:

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

The real name of the Bill Gates is William Henry Gates III. Nowadays he is known as Bill Gates (III), where "III" means the order of third (3rd). By converting the letters of his name to the ASCII-values (which are used in computers) you will get the following:

B   I   L   L   G   A   T   E   S   3

66 + 73 + 76 + 76 + 71 + 65 + 84 + 69 + 83 + 3 = 666

(You can count number 666 from each of the names above.)

Is the fourth beast Microsoft corporation which represents the power of money? Revelation 13:16 and 13:18 says:

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads," "and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

They do a good job at perpetuating the JW sterotype too - that "23 year old christain" is about the most streotypical goody-two-shoe JW lad I've ever seen. We've all know this elder's kid before.

His 'addiction' probably involved playing Pong once for 10 mins. "Oh horrors!!! Satan alomst got me!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!"

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Path,

That's what I was thinking as I browsed the article. They don't give a rat's ass about the kids. It's when time and money that could be going towards the WT's interests is spent having fun, is when they bitch and complain.

NameWithheld,

Yup, complete with god awful haircut.

Ignored One.

• SYN
    SYN

Oh dear Ghod.

With their limited measure of self-awareness

The Watchtower says kids have a limited sense of self-awareness! Guess it's OK to brainwash them then!

Thomas, a 23 year old Christian

Notice the way the Tower never says "A 23 Year Old Jehovah's Witness" when it talks about it's own. What are they so ashamed of? He does look like good Elder material though. Easily trained and all that. And what are "Christian Meetings"? They were never called that when I was ASSimilated!!!!!!

But I also experienced a great feeling of victory

Yeah right, he probably just figured out how to use Wallhack in Counterstrike. Bravo for the campers!

I just push the delete button again

Of course, that's the key he's configured as "FIRE" in Quake....hehehe....smart Brother, this one

The Tower becomes such an easy target when it begins talking about anything even remotely hitech, it's not even funny really. They should stick to what they're good at, like false prophecies and erroneous predictions and stuff.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

k I'd say the dubs r definitely pessimistic idealists.

lol Downunderandout....well done.

• blondie
    blondie

Did you notice the comment from this 23-year-old brother that he deleteed his games from his computer, but since then he has purchased more games but now he nows how to control himself?

This article says that video games are an addiction. What if an alcoholic said they had cleared out all the alcohol in their house and then said they were now drinking a beer or two because they could control it now?

Blondie(inquiring minds want to know)

• ballistic
    ballistic

You can just call me Bill... [email protected]

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Yea blondie, I thought that was funny too. He actually deleted the old game because he was out of hard drive space wan wanted to install Doom3. But he thought it would be a good time to impress his parents ('doubtlessly', whom he still lives with). So he get's his JW elder's kid mug into the WT - which will practically ensure that he snags a good little elderette wifey.

• Latte
    Latte

Don't worry guy's.......sweet Thomas the elders kid, will soon be posting on here! I give him credit for knowing how to use a computer game, an aweful lot of Jw's don't...it's just a stepping stone to JW.Com.....lol. ....and Crooklyn knows it!

• papinoe
    papinoe

I don't need the Awake to tell me I have said numerous times to my friends that video games are evil. I have never played or own any games
    nor will I WATCH HORROR MOVIES! Again witness's can't think for themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit