Computer games are from the Devil

by ignored_one 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Sorry guys. But the old guys in Brooklyn have decided that you're spending far too much time enjoying yourself.

See AW 12/22/02 for details.

Ignored One.

Edited because i put the wrong dam issue.

Edited by - ignored_one on 19 November 2002 13:24:17

• Matty
    Matty

Good, I'm glad they think that. Hopefully that will mean that my family won't hog the PC at home all the time in the future and I can spend more time on JW.com!!!

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

See AW 12/22/02 for details

Sorry, I can't do that. They quit sending their life saving messages to my home.

• butalbee
    butalbee
    They quit sending their life saving messages to my home.

Me too. Need absorbant cat box liners too.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ha ha. Of course Farkel says that that's an evil thing to subject a cat or bird too (since many find them to be good bird cage liners too).

Now the internet isn't the only evil computer related thing. Of course they've been harping on video games for years, I was forbidden to play 'violent' video games as a kid. Funny thing is now what was 'violent' in my time is nothing.

Anything that takes you away from slogging WT rags and books is evil(TM) It's all bible based.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Can someone post the article, for laughs?

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Of course Grand Theft Auto 3 is the worst game. I remember when they were harping on about Doom2.

Where can i store scanned pages for easy displaying? I've tried strike9 but it keeps timing out.

Ignored One.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

ANYTHING you do that is construed as enjoying yourself is condemned by the WBTS. It diverts your attention away from field service!

Spanner

• Dizzy Cat
    Dizzy Cat

I am doomed - I've just been playing Buffy on the XBox

• ballistic
    ballistic

Turn gore up to max, sit back, relax.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit