Computer games are from the Devil

by ignored_one 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Matty
    Matty

Well, here you are kids, just when you thought that you were safe from the wrath of Jah...

• Matty
  • ballistic
    ballistic

This is Good News!!! How do I get into that game?

• Matty
    Matty

Are you mocking Jehovah's direct channel of communication Brian?

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL Matty. Tomorrow night is one of the nights I put up good money for a Frag night and play serious contenders in a dedicated cyber cafe. I don't mean dedicated like a kingdom hall. Or do I? errrr.

I'll shut up now.

• Matty
    Matty

Do you remember that episode of the Simpsons where bart and all the other kids were in the Arcade playing various violent games but Martin was playing a game adaptation of "MY DINNER WITH ANDRE" Now that would be a suitable game for a dub to play!

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK - now here's a serious comment (for once). Ever get frustrated or wound up playing a multi-player shoot em up like the Watchtower suggest? You cant play them as much as I do and not...

So what do you do? You are forced to confront your emotions and deal with it. You learn and grow as a person. You start to control the way you feel.

As a JW you are TOLD TO AVOID THESE SITUATIONS.

If there is an afterlife, how are you going to look back and say "I learnt something there"???

• Matty
    Matty

How indeed Brian!

Have you ever set out to do something and kinda regretted it before you'd finished?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes I have Matty. Thanks for posting all this. It certainly is the most interesting article I've read in ages simply because of my interest in the subject material - not that I'm going to agree with their conclusions - as we have heard them all before back in the 80's when they were saying this about SPACE INVADERS. LOL.

• manon
    manon

What ever happen to the SMURFS. Did they go out of fashion?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit