Russell the messenger

by Beans 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Hi RR,

I appreciate your reply. Your answers were not very consoling and I don't mean that sarcastically.

It appears you believe God searches and finds commendable ones. That isn't fair to pick from only those who have heard what you believe ....is the message. How would an 18 year old Muslim have a chance?...or all these others I mentioned earlier? The billions who have not heard or know anything about...."the message"?

Shelby and others believe "the good news" will be told to all....so all can have an equal opportunity. Do you believe the same?

• RR
    RR

Jesus spoke in parables, and when asked why, he simply replied, "To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given." Matthew 13:11. He was speaking to his apostles. Apparently the "truth" was not for everyone. But for a special class of persons. Unlike the Jehovah's Witnesses, Bible Students do not believe you must be a Bible Student to be saved. The Lord knows who are his. It's not our job to determine who is and who isn't.

As to "equal opportunity"? We believe NOW the lord is calling out a special class of individuals to reign with Jesus and in blessing the world of mankind. the REST of mankind will learn the truth in the kingdom, that is what the 1,000 years is for. It's an educational process "everyone will be taught of Jehovah." So yes, we believe everyone will be given the opportunity, but NOT now, in the kingdom.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit