CALLING ALL BIKER TRASH!

by MYOHNSEPH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

For the record, Porsche was involved in the origional Evolution engine design, back in the early 80's. My electraglide is an '85, one of the first years for them.

Animal

• finnrot
  • Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Damn! I sold my 1983 XLH 1000 Harley Davidson Sportster a few years back when I was a super zealous JW. It didn't do well among the congregation and I basically sold it out of guilt (Or was it peer pressure?). How stupid I was!!. Anyways, I sold it to a guy who shipped it off to Japan. Well......guess where I am now?

• finnrot
    finnrot

There that's better........Nice car too,huh

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Nice bike, Finrot!

Here are two more pictures I wanted to share w/you guys........

Our son, Nathan, enjoys riding also......has his own Power Wheels! In fact, I rode all during my pregnancy! You haven't seen sexy till you see a pregnant woman on a bike! LOL

And this is the picture of both me and Filthy's bikes together last summer....BTW, the 96 Softtail is for sale!

• animal
    animal

Back in '85, me and Karen lived in Honalulu, HI .. in the army. We would ride around the island, a whole 90 miles, for fun. She was 8 months pregant when we took our last ride there, doing 3 laps around the island.

Low and behold, a few days later her water broke and she popped out my son, a month early. Was it the ride? Who knows.

That same kid wants my '47 now, and wants me to teach him to ride. How time flies.

Animal

• rowdy
    rowdy

i wish icould post my scoot 25 years riding 350 miles a weak support your local red and white brothers i f you get downto sd ca call me guys 858 270 4349 we ride every weekend around 9 dudes to 30 dudes stay up rowdy

• animal
    animal

Rowdy,

I am in Phoenix... stop by anytime.

Animal

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

That's my ride. My second love, SheilaM is my first.

Thunder

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Ah, TR......that's a mighty big sword you got in the bag! You lift that from Xenawarrior?! LOL

Nice bike....nice pic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit