CALLING ALL BIKER TRASH!

by MYOHNSEPH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Its no biggy.... I dont get to ride it much with this traveling job of mine.

More pics of the chopper are here:

http://www.solriders.net/members/animal/for_sale/

Animal

Edited by - animal on 16 November 2002 12:20:37

• Valis
    Valis

And mine

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• animal
    animal

Here is a question for the non-riding group....

Define "biker" .....

Animal

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I've got a 1979 Rolls Canardly.

Rolls down one hill and canardly get up the next.

• searcher
    searcher

Biker..........one who is free to ride in all weathers, and with the attitude not to care.

searcher.

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

This is my Hunk of a Husband on BMW Adventure Bike

Edited by - nanoprobe on 16 November 2002 15:42:44

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

District Overbeer:

That's a fine looking ride! But, is it just me, or are 'rice-burners' looking more and more like Harleys? Nervertherless, looks really great!

Animal:

Checked out that website. Can't believe you're wanting to sell it. Hope if you do, the buyer is deserving.

Oh, and by the way, now that I've seen an actual photo of you, the answer is, "No, you don't look like you do!"

• gumby
    gumby

Here is a question for the non-riding group....

Define "biker" .....

Biker:

A person with no job who steals from people to get money(usually with a gang of fellow comrades) , they all have beards, the women don't shave under their arms and sleep with all the other bikers cuz they have no morals, they all have tattoo's and take lots of drugs that they got from stealing things. They all flip you the bird if you stare at them.

Did I get the answer right? LOL

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

Gumby:

Hey man, I really resent that! I don't flip the bird at people who stare at me!

• gumby
    gumby

MYOHNSEPH,

LOL. I always wanted a road bike such as your but I have one of those wives who is afraid to ride with me in the car! She would have her nails in my back the whole time on the back of a bike!

( nails in the back are only good on certain occations )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit