Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    She did admit they have a leadership problem,Hello...
  • Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree
    He is not happy with her...he is not happy....AND IT'S BRILLIANT.
  • Splash
    Splash

"My team can find another 14 references that the elders are appointed by holy spirit"!

This guy has done some serious preparation!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Bit sharper in Australia aren't they Monica?

• burnedout
    burnedout
    Lunch time for them now. Can you imagine the Commissions conversation during lunch??? Dr. Applewhite is probably checking her bank account to see if the money is still there.
  • Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree
    @burnedout - Isn't she brilliant!! She has pulled some brilliant face through this, there have been quite a few faces of absolute disbelief - I think one of the publications said something ridiculous that was even worse than what one of the elders said she pulled a "what the f?!" face haha!
  • Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree

@burnedout HAHAHAHA thats brilliant.

I love that they are really looking at how the witnesses ACTUALLY feel about the people in the congregation rather than just all the messages going out - it seems she hadn't even considered that.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This 'expert' witness examination is just getting rolling...it is going to get fun .

Oh my. That blonde is going to get her smirk wiped off her face soon. McClelland ans Stewart know what they are doing.

They will go for the throat soon. They are going to have some serious fun. Serious.

It will be classic! So many good clips already. I love this one: "we in Australia have different standards for 'expert'..." or something like that. Yeah. It is starting to sound like the WTS gave her the Dr. in front of her name, isn't it? it is the only thing she knows anything about - WT literature.

Methinks things will be getting pretty hot in that expert seat after break.

• Ohiamfree
    Ohiamfree
    Also, what was the UK case she was involved with? Haven't all cases here been won by the victim anyway?
  • burnedout
    burnedout
    See guys.... reading all those WT and Awake! mags really DO give you a college education.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit