new service report (upturn)

by whatiloveaboutwater 70 Replies latest jw friends

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

I evidently missed this 15-minute rule - what's it all about?

• ballistic
    ballistic

backdafront, if someone spends just 15 mins preaching in a month they can be counted as an active member or 'publisher'. If this happens to be in a peak month (exactly when the pressure is on) than the figures for the year will include that person.

• fjtoth
  • jazbug
    jazbug

It appears that JW's are having more children the last 20yrs. Many stifled that desire before '75. So many of those are old enuf in the WTS world to get baptized. The last baptism I saw (Mar.02) almost all that were baptized looked like they were under 16. So I wonder how much of the increase is JW kids, since most of them don't have a choice. I also doubt the figures. I think next year will be more telling tho. Dateline didn't show till May 28 and it takes awhile for people to decide what to do. Those figures close the end of Aug. I know that many are leaving since the abuse scandal has come to light, myself included along with 2 others just in my circle of influence which isn't a very large circle.

jazbug

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

If you add the number of persons baptized since 1988 to the number of publishers in 1987, you get a total of about 8 million publishers. But there are only about 6 million, as shown on the above chart. That apparently means about 2 million dropped out of the organization since 1987.

Frank

• ballistic
    ballistic

Frank, interesting.

By the way - you can't link to pictures on your C: drive as in your post above. Only you can see the pic.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Ballistic,

Can you explain what I have to do? Someone else gave me instructions, but they were hard to understand. I must have done something wrong because I kept getting a message stating that my computer is missing a needed .dll file.

Frank

• georges
    georges

DEAR BROTHER

IS FRANCE 1 OR 2 PER CENT OF INCREASE.IN ONE POST YOU SAY 2 IN AN OTHERYOU SAY1

DO YOU WORK IN A BETHEL TO HAVE THAT INFORMATION? you seem aware of so many thinks

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Since your all HIP on JW's and how wonderfully they are increasing;
    Why not post: (1.)How many were DISFELLOWSHIPPED.
    (2.)How many DA'ed themselves and last but not least;
    (3.)How many became inactive
    Then compare that to all the supposed GROWTH.

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

AMEN to Minimus!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit