new service report (upturn)

by whatiloveaboutwater 70 Replies latest jw friends

• whatiloveaboutwater
    whatiloveaboutwater

Has anyone seen the new figures in the Jan 1st Watchtower - I have. What do you think about them?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Why not post them for us all to see? - and introduce yourself at the same time?

• Matty
    Matty

Welcome, whatiloveaboutwater. Please post the stats for the major countries please. I only just got the 15th and 22nd December's Watchtower and Awakes yesterday, so I don't think many here will have seen the worldwide report yet.

Edited by - matty on 15 November 2002 14:13:50

• blondie
    blondie

I have part of it at home but not a lot of time.

Blondie (still ill from the circuit assembly)

• whatiloveaboutwater
    whatiloveaboutwater

I can only give a short summary.

3% increase in ave. pub. in USA

1% increase in Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Italy and many more european countires too.

2% increase in France

6% in Russia

Japan 0%

Worldwide an increase of 2.8% (up on 1.7% last year).

If there is any specific figure you want to know, then ask me.

As for introducing myself, can I please do that later. For now I will just say that I have been watching you all here for a while ;-) and say that all you really need to know about me is what i love about water.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I would particularly like to find out the number of memorial partakers, so that I can update my actuarial report.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I think the faithfull and discreet apostates predicted those numbers, due to 9/11

• whatiloveaboutwater
    whatiloveaboutwater

Runningman:

8 760

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

whatiloveaboutwater,

For now I will just say that I have been watching you all here for a while ;-) and say that all you really need to know about me is what i love about water.

What do you love about water? What kind of water and from where?

IW

• Francois
    Francois

So what is it that you love about the water?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit