Your Congregation?

by hamptonite21 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

How big was your congregation? We had 2 english and I Italian cong, in the old hall. The cong I attended had about 140 publishers.

Edited by - hamptonite21 on 14 November 2002 23:49:16

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

our cong was pretty small. For 2 towns, we had only a few over a hundred.

~asortafairytale~

• LB
    LB

We had about 130 white trash publishers. Including me.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

We had about 130 publishers, and like 20 regular pioneers if I remember correctly.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

When I was a little girl, we attended meetings in an upstairs office building on Church Street in Georgetown, SC. We had about 15 people attending. Later we moved to an old, drafty house on Wood St. It was so cold during the meetings we all kept our coats on. I guess you could tell we were a very poor cong.

The last "bad" KH I attended had rats running around and when you went to the bathroom, you had to go outside and around the back. We had about 40 pubs then.

I was so happy when the KH's integrated. They had the nicest KH. A huge brick, HEATED building on Prince St. And about 130 pubs. I was delirious!!! Funny thing, though. I NEVER knew that KH was even there. I wonder why.......

April

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Rats? In Jehovah's house

• out4good3
    out4good3
    Rats? In Jehovah's house

That's not surprising. There's rats in all of his houses.

When it comes to the prestige of the WT or an individual JW, they'll dime you out in a heartbeat.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

My former congregation in America had about 85 publishers (including 8 elders /8 MS and 7 regular pioneers). Now that I recently moved to Japan and am "technically" serving where the need is great in an English speaking congregation, we have 50 publishers with only 3 elders/2MS ~ but 25+ regular pioneers.

Here is where I'll "submerge". So I guess that makes it one less MS.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother "Not Exerting Vigorously")

• dsgal
    dsgal

We had 134 publishers .

• shera
    shera

We had about 130....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit