Yahoo Chat NOW: 'Holocaust Denial...Did It Happen?

by sf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister
    No different here than when I was in the JW's. I took a stand against them and got the same treatment.

No, no, no! I will simply NOT let you lie and get away with it, Jim. It's for your own good.

No one here faulted you for bringing up a sensitive question. That is most certainly NOT why people grew frustrated with you. It was because when a direct question was asked, you danced and dodged and changed the subject. I find that infuriating and if you did it as a JW, no wonder they didn't get along with you.

In fact, the revisionist sites you brought up deserve to be seen. I do not believe they should be banned. Only by seeing the blatant lies of these sites can we understand how far people will go with their bias and hatred. You yourself quoted figures which only served to prove the 6 million number; and you tried to use the numbers to prove your lower count. How could you not read what you referenced?

Why should Spanner and I repeat questions here that were raised over and over again on the original thread? Are you so lazy that you not only don't read what you link, but you can't be bothered to go back and address what was already put to you in very clear language?

I will not let you get away with this. You cannot lead people to believe that you are being dogged because of what you asked. You are being dogged because you lack reading comprehension and are being evasive.

Ask any question you want, Jim. But if you do not respect the intelligence of those who reply to your posts, why should they respect you?

• LB
    LB

Jim that radioislam site is pretty much anti jewish. My parents are not jews. My father saw the camps in person during WWII. They executed jews and many others in those gas chambers. Anything else is a lie Jim. While the Jews do point to their own executions the fact is as many others were killed in those camps as Jews. My uncle who was a Russian soldier was gassed. Not deloused.

It's amazing how history can be twisted. Jim I consider your views to be reflective of the society. Just twist the facts to suit your own agenda.

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

jjrizo:
    I don't have a reputation for patience, in the face of stupidity. But, because its the right thing to do, I'll ask my questions nicely, and use restraint before I verbally light in to you.

Here are a few questions that I would like you to answer:

1. Listen to your heart for a moment, let whatever you feel, be fully realized in your mind and then Explain your feelings towards the jews without being a question dodger. Do you like the jewish people as a whole? Do you dislike them? If like or dislike, why?

2. If you met a woman whom you were attracted to, upon discovering that she was jewish, would you persue the relationship. I.E. Would you date a jew?

3. If you had to put a value on a human life, what would that value be?

4. If you had to put a value on a jewish person's life, what would that value then be?

5. Even if only 1,000,000 inocent people died, for no greater reason that an admitedly charasmatic German asshole lothed them, would it be any less a tragity?

6. What motivation would the Jews have in maintaining a lie? What could they hope to gain from such a deception?

7. Does God love the Jews anymore or less than any of his creations? If no, why?

If God loves the Jews as much as he loves all the other things he created, does he love you less for attempting to second guess his greater wisdom?

I know that those questions are difficult, but I would apreciate your honest answers? Afterall, if we don't question, then how do we truly know, aye?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Your still dogging me for answers to some questions, so I will give you the opportunity to ask them again and I will answer them. ~~ JR

When the Red Cross presented their evidence of what the condition of the camps were there was no mention of people be gassed or gas chambers for mass execution!!!! I wonder why they missed that bit of evidence?~~ JR

JR

I have some questions to be answered if you dont mind.

Above you focus on the Red Cross. When you speak of the Red Cross do you refer to the German Red Cross or to the International Committee of Red Cross?

Are you aware that the German Red Cross was a Nazi Organization, who refused to cooperate with the International Committee of Red Cross? Who duped the ICRC into believing that most of the ghettos were innocuous institutions?

Are you aware that the ICRC (International Committee of Red Cross) approached the German Red Cross to arrange for ICRC delegates to visit the Jews from Vienna who had been deported to Poland? And were constantly met with refusal from the German Red Cross?

Are you aware the International Committee of the Red Cross issued a statement and apologized for "moral failure" by not speaking out against the Holocaust?

The International Committee of the Red Cross on Monday admitted to a "moral failure" when it failed to speak out against the World War II Holocaust...
    Among other things, the documents show Red Cross investigators discounted reports of the mass murder of Polish Jewish prisoners of war in 1940, Yad Vashem said in a statement.

http://www.cwnews.com/Browse/1997/10/5994.htm

Why did they feel the need to apologize?

Have you read the book Mein Kamp? If you have, did you not read Hitlers plan for world domination with the Aryan race and his plan to eradicate the earth of the Jewish population? Are you aware Mein Kamp was written before the Final Solution began?

Thanking you for your time in advance.

Edited by - cassiline on 12 November 2002 4:22:22

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Someone quoted the anthony Scott "Bible believers" website before. A website that espouses that those which are called "Jews" are, largely, Ashkenaz Imposters and SERPENT SEED. The spawn of illigimimate sex between Satan and Eve.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb940822.htm#true

..."If Israel is blinded until the close of the Gentile Dispensation when God opens their eyes through the Message of two prophets, who are the `REAL JEWS' today? And how can they be distinguished from `them which say they are Jews but are not, but are the synagogue of Satan'? ....One more point needs to be made concerning the `REAL JEWS' who are returning to Palestine, and who will comprise the elect of Israel. God will only be dealing with the 12,000 from each of the Twelve Tribes. They will not be prosylites, but the blood descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Statistics quoted by Arthur Koestler in his book, `The Thirteenth Tribe', estimate the number of Sephardim in the 1960's at 500,000 world-wide; the Ashkenazim or Japhetic self-styled Jew, on the other hand, were about 11 million. (And so says the 1993 Encyclopaedia Britannica). ....

...."According to the 1973 Jewish Encyclopedia and A. N. Poliak, Professor of Medieval Jewish History, at Tel Aviv University, the majority of Eastern European Jews are Khazar and Japhetic in origin, not Semitic . Immigration statistics indicate approximately 90% of the world's so-called or self-styled `Jews' living in 42 countries of the world today are either emigrants from eastern Europe, or their parents emigrated from eastern Europe. (According to The Jewish Encyclopaedia (1905) Vol. XI p 533, `Probably 95% of the persons included in these estimates of Jewish populations are Ashkenazim'). Their day of salvation is now, under the Gentile Dispensation.

The Land of Israel has been settled by apostate Jews, most of whom are NOT descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob but from Japheth, through Gomer, Ashkenaz, Togarmah and, according to history books, a measure of Serpent seed. Israel was settled for material gain by the communists and international bankers, who by devious means, control the United States and most if not all other governments. Very soon they will control the world through the NWO headed up by the Pope through the UN. These Zionists descended from the Khazars of Europe. They call themselves `God's chosen people', but they are not `REAL Jews' and neither are they of the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to whom the natural Covenant of Promise pertained: "....

`

Edited by - refiners fire on 12 November 2002 4:17:32

• wasasister
    wasasister

The Jw's do the same things they will disavow everything you say and they smugly say consider the source.LOL The source isn't the issue here the information is, we have to look behing the box to really find answers its a lot of work..

Jim: I don't necessarily read the links that you post. It's not as if I refuse to "think outside the box" as you keep repeating, nor is it that I dislike you as the source of this information. In truth, I don't much care for you, but that would not preclude me from reading something you posted if I thought the information was reliable or valuable in some way.

Let me put it this way: I have a throw-away e-mail account for making purchases on the web and because I use it for that purpose, I get about 20 to 30 spam mails per week. The name I use on this account is obviously feminine, and yet the subject lines often say, "Wasasister! Now you can bring your woman to orgasm!" or, "Wasasister, guaranteed to increase your penis size!"

Now, do I click on all these links and read what they have to say? No, for many reasons. First of all, I don't have a penis, at least not one which might respond to any kind of medication. Secondly, I have personally researched the subject and am convinced that these sites are bogus, and the senders are motivated by trying to get my money rather than any genuine concern for my sexual satisfaction. I further understand that people who believe in this stuff are gullible and easily mislead. Do I consider the source? Yes, I do, in that I don't trust the advice of strangers, especially those whose motives are suspect.

I can't speak for anyone else, but when you say I am close-minded if I don't read your extremist (Islamic, Nazi, Anti-Semitic) web-sites, you are wrong yet again.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Personally, I am still wondering what JJs agenda is whit all this and where he is headed. I believe I recall him admitting the holocaust did indeed happen, so what difference do numbers make?

As for reading sites set up for either side, I'll pass, as I discussed this years ago with actual survivors of the camps and those that liberated them. I also walked through the spaces of Dachau and saw the ovens and mass graves of the unknown dead for myself.

So, to me, inflated numbers or revised numbers mean little. People were slaughtered needlessly by an evil regime, that is all I see.

Lew W

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

JJ,

Zyclon B was used for delousing? Are you on crack?

• sf
    sf

" Above you focus..."

Ha! Isn't it ironic, doncha think?

If only FOCUS is what you would 'do'.

sKally, ho' hum klass

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Anyone who cares to debate whether the Holocaust actually happened, I invite you to give my father a call. He was rendered motherless thanks to that "story." I invite you to the Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles with me, and talk to the survivors. View the drawings of the children who were there. View my father's drawings and listen to his story of escape and migration to the States. I invite you to visit my uncles in Cincinatti and explain their tattoos on their forearms to them.

Then come back to me and tell me how you can possibly believe it didn't happen. Dumbasses

White Power Trailer Trash Idiots

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit