Yahoo Chat NOW: 'Holocaust Denial...Did It Happen?

by sf 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Just thought 'some' would like to be made Aware! of a most excellent room up in yahoo now:

iexecutioner2002: during the pearl harbor thing
    Loco Pinoy: yes it was horrible iexe
    iexecutioner2002: couldn't that have been considered a camp
    Cypres Hill 713: locking up people is horrible
    Loco Pinoy: it was
    david_friedman2002: yes we did. i live 16 miles from a camp that was for Japs
    Cypres Hill 713: i mean whole races of people
    Loco Pinoy: a concentration camp
    Loco Pinoy: japs?

yup
    Cypres Hill 713: deffinitly
    wturls: well, there has been quiet a discussion o this very topic in the jehovahs witness forum here...(hold for link)
    Cypres Hill 713: about weed ?
    david_friedman2002: lol and if that nazi's was the victor they would be like "jews whats a jew?"
    Cypres Hill 713: David, did u ever go to the Holocaust musmuseum in DC ?
    david_friedman2002: no love to
    Loco Pinoy (locopinoythegreat) joined the room
    Loco Pinoy: what's this room about?
    Cypres Hill 713: holcoaust denial
    Loco Pinoy: who denies it?
    Cypres Hill 713: a dialogue to discuss if it happendd or not
    Loco Pinoy: it did

You get the jest.

You're most welKomed...

sKally

• LB
    LB

Of course there are those that will deny it. Hatred runs deep.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Did not americans liberate the camps? Are'nt all the newsreels of that time period evidence of this horror.I have seen the arms that are stamped with the numbers on them .It happened. Blueblades

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Of course revisionists don't deny the Holocaust happened. But they are the "honest" historians. So they tell us it didn't happen like we've been told by the dishonest historians. There were camps, but they were labor camps, not extermination camps. Yes, people died in the camps, but not by the use of gas, rather they died of disease and malnutrition. And the numbers are not near as many as we've been told. As if all that is supposed to make it alright! I don't buy it.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Any who wish to deny or minimize the holocaust, I invite to travel to Munich and visit Dachau. It still stands and is open to the public. Auswizch (sp) is still standing too, last I heard. The Nazis kept some fairly accurate records of their expolits, although they didn't take the time to record names.

The dangers of denying it really happened are that you may allow it to happen again elsewhere. I have personally met and talked with some survivors of the camps and talked with veterans who were amongst the first to enter them in 1945. You can deny it if you wish, but that doesn't change the fact that it did indeed happen. I pray the denials and minimizations of it doesn't let it happen again.

Lew W

• jst_me
    jst_me

It is important to remember that it happened, and talk about it.

Look how many Americans do not know about the Holocuast(s) that happened on the very soil that they walk on every day! That is what happens when you don't talk about it!

After all, one of Hitler's heros and role models was Andrew Jackson!

Edited by - jst_me on 11 November 2002 9:50:2

• donkey
    donkey

Thanks for the link to Radio ISLAM, Jim. I am sure they have NO agenda with regard to the Jews and they present a honest approach.

For someone who claims to want HONESTY you sure lack credibility.

What will you quote as an authority next? How about Louis Farrakhan - he seems to be just like you - and he is also likely a supporter of Radio Islam.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Jim,

Have you actually taken a tour of that site? I have. Hitler would have been proud of you!

Sorry, but I DO consider the source.

Andee

• donkey
    donkey

Let's see how much you know

1. Who does this sound like from here? "I can never apologize for telling the truth... I can apologize for the manner of telling the truth." No it's not Rizo - its Louis!!! (source: BET Tonight with Travis Smiley, 9/11/00-9/12/00)
    2. Let's try this one on for size: "Of course, they [the Jews] have a very small number of people but they are the most powerful in the world, they have the power to do good and they have the power to do evil...Now what do the Jews do best? Well, they have been the best in finance that the world has ever known...They finance a lot of stuff in the world, and there's nothing wrong with that, but they are not good politicians, they are the worst politicians because they don't recognize really their friends and as well their enemies..." No it's not Rizo - it's Louis!! (source: Meet The Press interview, 10/18/98)
    3. And finally who asked us to look up this as a source of great reference to TRUTH and HONESTY? "Within five minutes, any intelligent, open-minded person can be convinced that the Holocaust gassings of World War II are a profitable hoax." http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/holohoax.htm That was cited not by Louis but by Rizo. (source: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=39903&site=3)

Rizo and Louis - a fine pair indeed!!

Edited by - donkey on 11 November 2002 21:11:48

• wasasister
    wasasister

Jim:

How can you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously until you respond to the questions presented in the other thread? Unless and until you are willing to do that, all your posts are just so much farting into the wind.

Once again, how about answering Spanner or myself? No? Well then, why should I read one word of your Nazi links?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit