I AM SAD AND NEED SUPPORT

by Scarlet 33 Replies latest jw friends

• els
    els

Scarlet, I totally understand how you are feeling. My entire family started shunning me at the end of June. I haven't seen or heard from any one for over 4 months. The first two months I cried all the time. I didn't want to get out of bed in the mornings and nothing seemed right in my whole world. It has gotten better though. This place has been wonderful. It helps so much to know others are going through the same thing. Most days now I'm OK, I actually enjoy life again, although I still have times when I'm extremely angry or sad. I was driving home tonight after a long and busy shift at the restaurant and I thought "I'm so tired" and just for a split second I thought about calling my mom and whining a little. Then I remembered and I cried the rest of the way home. Then I got on here and and started reading posts and some are sad but others are happy or goofy or something else and I have forgotten about being so sad. Hang in there, email me if you want, my address is in my profile. ((((((Scarlet)))))) ,els

• shera
    shera

******HUGS****** to all of you,who are going threw that BS.I wish I could make each and everyone's pain go away.

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

(((((((SCARLET)))))))))) so sorry to hear you're going through this. I went through the very same thing. My parents completely disowned me and shunned me. However, they finally came around 4 years later. Things happen, situations change, just stick to your guns and do not let yourself be manipulated - "we shun you because we want you to come back to Jehovah" is just a manipulative ploy and sadly, their devotion blinds them to the reality that they're creating a huge void in their life by missing out on their kids lives.

Email me anytime you like....I'm here for you too.

Been there...done that...and survived to tell about it.

Native.

• madison149
    madison149

Scarlet . . . I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you. I'm glad you have at least some contact with your sister--sounds like she will be there for you no matter what. Please keep posting to let us know how you're doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit