Do You Believe In God Or Not?

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Mulan, it's interesting that you do believe in God in some way after some soul searching. Do you find yourself talikng to God as opposed to praying to him? Or is that the same?

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

minimus;

Good standing refers to , before God, doing what is expected and believing what you are doing. I'm not refering to other's perception of whether you are truly in good standing. You could be a murderer or a thief and no one may know about it. Before God, you are not in good standing.

Being born into the WT religion, do you think your perception of a god could be swayed into a certain mold after a lifetime of indoctrination? That could mean your original question is flawed. It should be, Do you believe in "my perception" of god or not.

HCM

• minimus
    minimus

Ho, now YOU are going to tell me how to ask my questions? Do you think that after 25 years of indoctrination that YOU may have a flawed view of God? What, now you don't believe in God, either? And if not my perception of God, your perception of God....what is it?

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Ho, now YOU are going to tell me how to ask my questions?

No just showing that there are many ways to ask the same question.

Do you think that after 25 years of indoctrination that YOU may have a flawed view of God?

Yes, the WT helped with that.

What, now you don't believe in God, either?

I never said that, poor argument or red herring.

And if not my perception of God, your perception of God....what is it?

I don't understand your question, straw man argument trying to limit perception of a god to me and you?

HCM

• minimus
    minimus

Why don't you quote what You said in it's entirety? "It should be".....is not another way of showing how to ask the same question. So what is your "perception" of God? If you don't feel comfortable telling me here, tell me over lunch,HO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit