What is your shoe size?

by gilwarrior 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

6 1/2 ....... Funny, it seems my feet are growing --- When I first came to the US I bought size 5 shoes !

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Cruel Shoes

by Steve Martin

Anna knew she had to have some new shoes today, and Carlo had helped her try on every pair in the store. Carlo spoke wearily, "Well, that's every pair of shoes in the place."

"Oh, you must have one more pair ..."

"No, not one more pair...Well, we have the cruel shoes, but no one would want..."

Anna interrupted, "Oh yes, let me see the cruel shoes!"

Carlo looked incredulous. "No, Anna, you don't understand, you see, the cruel shoes are..."

"Get them!"

Carlo disappeared into the back room for a moment, then returned with an ordinary shoebox. He opened the lid and removed a hideous pair of black and white pumps. But these were not an ordinary pair of black and white pumps; both were left feet, one had a right angle turn with seperate compartments that pointed the toes in impossible directions. The other shoe was six inches long and was curved inward like a rocking chair with a vise and razor blades to hold the foot in place. Carlo spoke hesitantly, "...Now you see why...they're not fit for humans..."

"Put them on me."

"But..."

"Put them on me!"

Carlo knew all arguments were useless. He knelt down before her and forced the feet into the shoes.

The screams were incredible.

Anna crawled to the mirror and held her bloody feet up where she could see.

"I like them."

She paid Carlo and crawled out of the store into the street.

Later that day, Carlo was overheard saying to a new customer, "Well, that's every shoe in the place. Unless, of course, you'd like to try the cruel shoes."

• songmistress
    songmistress

LOL Six:

Yep that Steve Martin is one "wild and crazy guy".

Seriously tho, I will not wear shoes if they are not comfortable unless there is a very good reason to wear them, and then only for short periods.

Cheryl

• Solace
    Solace

Song,

I agree. I will only wear shoes that are comfortable and prefer the slighty chunky square toe styles. I havent worn a pointy pump since the kingdom hall days of long ago.

I dont believe you have to suffer to be beautiful. I have also never heard a man say, "Well you may look alright, but those shoes gotta go."

Six, Gots no blisters on my feet.

I still cant believe we are talking about this.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

<----- intends to verify ;)

• Solace
    Solace

Six, Im beginning to think you may have a foot fetish.

Hmmm, Maybe youde be happy with one of those Cinderella dainty size 5 gals?

• Undecided
    Undecided

Used to wear 10 1/2 EEE but recently shoes are getting smaller so now it is 12 w. I just try them on and find something that is comfortable and cheap.

Ken P.

• caligirl
    caligirl

8 1/2

• caligirl
    caligirl

A nice dainty 8 1/2 - 9.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Size 8 (U.S.) for me.

Share this

Google+