What is your shoe size?

by gilwarrior 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

<----- been wearing the boxes since I was 10

actually a ten wide

and I hate -absolutely hate shoe shopping - can't wear heels at all because of arthritis in my feet

I have found some great shoes at Tootsies though - gotta pay the bucks for them but worth it. Now Tootsies is the only place I go

Anyone want a closet full of barely-used-because-of-the-pain shoes?

Edited by - Lady Lee on 3 November 2002 15:29:17

• SweatPea
    SweatPea

My shoe size is 7 but an 8 feels sooooooo good I wear a 9. LOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

9 OR 10 depending on how the shoe is made.

• jack2
    jack2

I'm a size 10, my wife is a cute and petite size 6. I always liked her feet.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

9 1/2

• Mulan
    Mulan

Lew,,,,,,,,,I knew someone would make that comparison, even subtly.

My eldest son (38) says this "Do you know what they say about men who wear large shoes?

Scroll down:

.............big feet.

• animal
    animal

13DD or E

Animal

• talley
    talley

6 wide

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Mulan & Max, I didn't say where I compensated, did I?

Tsk, tsk, you thought I meant you know what, didn't you?

Gotcha!

Lew W (of the asking those with their minds in the gutter to move over and make room for me class)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I don't wear shoes........

My feet have always been my worst problem. I have arthritis in them,and have had surgery on both of them. My feet are wide as they are long..........LOL

IN lenght my feet are a 6 1/2 , but i wear anything from a 7 to an 8 , depending on the shoe. My feet are so wide , it has always been a challenge to find shoes to fit. So, I love to go barefoot as much as possible.......... and I like to sit indian style too. Maybe that is just genetics lol.....

My mom had a size 4 foot, my sister a size 5,,,,,,,, how did I get the big feet, compared to theirs? Well I am the tall one of the family, 3 inches taller than both of them..........heheh I am 5'2 and a HALF.... ( don't forget the half)

Dede, of the short with wide feet class.......... ( you would think I would have good balance... but no)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit