What is your shoe size?

by gilwarrior 52 Replies latest jw friends

• songmistress
    songmistress

Wow Dutchie, very dainty tootsies there.

I wear a size 9 and comfort in shoes is very important. And like Dede, I prefer not to wear shoes if I can get away with it.

LOL to everyone (including me) who went into the gutter at Lew's comment.

Cheryl (of the barefoot and lovin' it class)

Edited by - songmistress on 3 November 2002 14:30:58

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

LMAO @ Lew

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Size five. I love shoes!! My closet is a shoe graveyard.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Hey, Dutchie and Ruby, ladies size 5-1/2 here, too. Aren't we the "Cindarella's" of the Board! Where do you buy your shoes? Some of the wonderful comments I've received: "I thought foot binding was out" AND "They don't look big enough to stand on".

Trot

Edited by - Trotafox on 3 November 2002 16:1:12

Edited by - Trotafox on 3 November 2002 16:19:1

• radicalthoughts
    radicalthoughts

size:13 4eeee....real flippers...yes I am a great swimmer...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

13 wide.

A lot of us sasquatch types here, huh?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Trot:

I've heard the "not big enough to stand on" bit too. My shoes size is proportionate beause I am rather on the small side.

Actually I buy a lot of my shoes from catalogs because its hard to find my size. Lord & Taylor and Macy's in New York has nice shoes in smaller sizes too.

• Jesika
    Jesika

size 6 here

• Solace
    Solace

You guys are such a trip!

Shoe size? For real? Is there a special meaning behind someones shoe size?

Hmmm, OK, I'll play.. Im 5 ft. 8 and wear about a 7and half shoe size. Im not sure if thats average or not. I do know I have a hard time finding my size and sometimes end up having to go up a half of a size.

Dutchie, Ruby & Trot,

Get outta here with your petite Cinderella selves! & how the heck can you order shoes from a catalog? How do you know if they will be comfortable?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Heaven forbid! Since when are womens shoes supposed to be comfortable?? Haven't you read Steve Martin's essay on this subject "Cruel Shoes"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit