What really irritates you?

by SpannerintheWorks 40 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

The following is what really irritates me:

I'm just about to tuck into a $100 meal when some ignorant B*****D lights up

When nobody lets me out of the side road onto the freeway

People walking r.e.a.l.l.y. s.l.o.w.l.y. when you are behind them

People as above, then stop to look into a shop window...AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Builders who don't turn up when they said they would

The person paying at the checkout who waits until the last moment to bring out the credit card, store points card,etc-... I'm just about going mental now...

Stupid milk cartons that are not made for humans to open...damn those lucky lions!

I could go on forever, but I'm not! I'll leave it up to you...

What irritates the F**K out of you?

Spanner

• nilfun
    nilfun

I don't like it when people I don't know very well or at all stand too close to me.

I don't mind closeness, but having someone's face less than twelve inches away from mine is bit too close for comfort.

...feels like they are trespassing on my nice bubble of personal space...

• nilfun
    nilfun
    Especially in a store when someone is right up you ass walking behind you.

LoL, heh, yeah or how about when they actually *bump* your ass with their shopping cart?

• nilfun
    nilfun
    You really have to watch out when they bump your ass with their ass!

Hey, are we talking about a store or a disco?

• Francois
    Francois

I don't like it when the cashier in the store waits, deliberately of course, to bang open a roll of coins just when I get there to pay.

See above, plus the bimbo obviously doesn't don't how to open a roll of quarters.

See above, plus the bimbo has those four-inch acrylic nails and has to chew the roll open.

I hate when people get in the left lane and hog it. Not passing, just assing around. This is backwards in the UK of course. These people should be pulled over, pulled out, and shot on the side of the road.

I can't stand it when my wife doesn't want to watch "The Great Indian Railway System" for the second time, but will watch re-runs of "My Cousin Vinny," or "The Ghost & Mrs. Muir" 15 nights in a row.

I will kill the next person that leaves a glass Coke bottle under my car seat.

I utterly despise being late and being behind a cop car at the same time.

And I just can't stand people who complain about the smallest damn things all the time.

francois

• sOOner
    sOOner

Heehee,what is most irritating too mepeople that are repeat offenders,people that are repeat offenders~realizing I forgot my check book at the checkout~cell phones in theaters,having to repeat myself,listen darn it!,forgetting to put coffee in the filter and making a pot of delicious HOT water,making a gallon of ice tea and realizing it is Maxwell Coffee,resetting clocks after a electrical storm,disappearing objects,it was JUST here moments ago,hiding things and forgetting where I hid them...this is a real pain when it is money.

sOOner

• IslandWoman
  • scootergirl
    scootergirl

• people who can't leave their cell phone alone for a minute........
    • slow drivers in the left hand lane
    • cashiers that chit chat w/fellow workers while I am in the checkout
    • my mother
    • complainers and whiners
    • people who chew w/their mouth open or who make noises when they eat
  • imanaliento
    imanaliento

grumby impatient people standing in line at the checkout, especially older people , what on earth is their rush.

people who don't put little ones in a car seat. Once at a school I saw a mom just lay the baby on the seat next to her. I had to call the sherriff on that one.

idiots that pull out in front of you and then don't even get up to the speed limit.

oh jim --- I'm not going to carry $200 to the grocery store and find out it rings up to $207. a check covers it all. cash seems to disappear for me.

Edited by - imanaliento on 2 November 2002 16:5:2

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

AMEN to the irritating slow drivers in the fast lane

The drivers that speed up when you're trying to pass them

The morons that think the car length you've left between yourself & the car ahead is an invitation for them to scoot on in..slow down & never get out of your way

Telemarketers - need I say more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit