What really irritates you?

by SpannerintheWorks 40 Replies latest jw friends

• hurt
    hurt

People you chat with one day and pretend they don't know you the day after.

People you call on the phone and blabber about things they wanted to say like they called you.

Flatmates who leave their hair in the bath.

People who ask you everything at work/school liek you're supposed to know everything.

LOL @ dmouse.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

1. Know it all's. I can't stand people who just have to tell you just how much they know.

2. Gum chewers you can hear a mile away and who constantly "crack" their gum.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

This is really irritating:

When you find out that your bad tasting toothpaste is Preperation H!!!

I hate it when that happens!!!!

• shera
    shera

Extremly noisy eaters...arggggg

People who take too much of my personal space.

Mean people and mean drunks

People who look at my disabled son and give him odd looks.(he is austic and looks normal)Just to add,I stare 'em down.

People who walk way ahead of their small children

People who won't shut their mouths in movies,its not for social chit chat time!

"controlling" men

• shera
    shera

Oh and I have to agree with you there who mentioned,"people who think they know it all" or think they are better than everyone

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

All the above, plus:

The jerks who drive around with 2,000 inch speakers in their cars - you know, the ones with the little lawn mower tires - rattling the windows of my house and imposing their taste in music on everyone in the neighborhood!

People who try to talk to me on the phone and eat or chomp on gum at the same time!

Wait persons who act like your invisible for ten minutes after you've been seated in a restaurant!

People who drive like they're in a funeral procession on the freeway, until you try to go around them, then they're A.J. Foyt!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

This is great!

Looks like everyone on this forum is not guilty of all those irritating things that irritate all of us!

I've got this theory that, upon joining this forum (JWD) we all become completely free of irritating others!

Now, if everybody joined JWD, what a wonderful life it would be...bliss!!

Spanner

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 4 November 2002 9:19:0

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

People who are next in the line at the store who do not either pre-write as much of their check as they can, or do not get their cash out. They stand there looking surprised when their total is displayed, they do not even have their wallets open.
    Also, cashiers talking amongst themselves about tjheir hot date last night, ignoring customers & telling much more business than anyone really wants to know.
    As you can see, I avoid stores at all costs, especially grocery stores :)

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have to agree with a lot of what's written above (peace to you all!)...

... but say that ALL of those are "small" to me in comparison to a store that wants me to fill out a dissertation that includes my name, address, telephone number, cell phone number, social security number, birthdate, height, weight and statistics on my offspring when REFUNDING my money... but didn't ask for a single byte of data when TAKING it.

Much like those banks that don't even ask for a driver's license to take my DEPOSIT... (in fact, I could swear I detected saliva in the corners of the Branch Manager's lips when she saw the number of zero's...), but want nothing less than a 100-page dossier and irrevocable agreement to offer up my firstborn to let me make a WITHDRAWAL (talk about "if looks could KILL...".

I don't "do" a certain crafts store... or banks... anymore, for that reason: I "credit union" and have for almost 15 years.

Peace!

SJ, on my own...

• kheli
    kheli

1. When poeple SEE you coming, but let the door slam in your face anyway.

2. "Friends" who ALWAYS need something; ie. a ride, a few bucks, food, etc. And they work!

3. Cashier's that talk on the phone while you wait to be helped.

4. JW's who preach to you about how you're giving your life to Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit