What is your favourite...............?

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

BFD, this is the rule, CATs rule Dogs DROOL I know this first hand and I have witnessed this that dogs drool big time. now that that is settled we shall proceed to the subject of food...............my favourite topic. I believe someone said CHOCOLATE!! Yummy for the tummy. Any shape or form. I also love Rice Krispie Squares, my mom and grandma use to make them and caramel apples. Okay I have to admitt these things make me drool, but don't tell the dog, She'll never let me live it down...Perhaps I might get lucky and BFD won't be reading anymore of this thread so I don't have to worry about it.

Have you ever heard it said that the best things in life are either illegal, immoral or fattening, Well its true you know. Think about it. No wonder being a Jehovah's Witness was boring.

To all have a safe and happy halloween.

Love,

Orangefatcat

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Heh! Kitty, I have seen you drool, I know what you like to eat, so I feed you to watch you drool. Oh, and by the way, I am making you a kitty size bib. Meow!!!! Wof Wof.

The Puppy dog.

And you thought I would not see your little message Huh!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Anything that's marketed to kids under the age of ten, will die my tongue odd colors, cause me to pucker in a sour faced manner, and coated in extra sugar.

I think Sour Patch Kids rock my world, but there are too many to list...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit