What is your favourite...............?

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Kelpie, the worst pizza I ever had was in Rome Italy. They don't make it the way the rest of the world does. Only sauce and cheese and you eat it with a knife and fork. But, there oil and vinegar dressing was superb!

Have your partner make some Baked Ziti, now that's good!

Lew W (of the heading into the kitchen for a midnight snack class)

• Mac
    Mac

I've just watched candy corn evolve into cornish game hens and pizza! This is a strange and disturbing place. Focus people!!!!!!!! lol

Mac, of the "I got a rock" class

• alfie
    alfie

Favourite? You have favourite candy? I never realized there was such a thing as favourite candy. I just assumed it was all great.Round,square,cylindrical, wrapped, unwrapped, brown, orange, red, blue, green, black, pink, sticky, gooey, crunchy, smooth, with nuts, without nuts, jellied, boxed, bagged, homemade, store bought, etc., etc., etc.

.Favourite candy; what a marvelous concept.

alfie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

My actual vote for favorite candt is...................drum roll please.......................................Cello chocolate covered cherries. tada!

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

Mine used to be Snickers, peanut M&M's, butterfingers (anything w/ peanut(butter))...now I've developed an allergy to peanuts - too much of a good thing I guess (or is it the big guy's punishment for being here????). Ooh,ooh, chocolate covered cherries - now that brings back Xmas memories -sorry wrong holiday - I'm so confused and hungry for something sweet

• shera
    shera

The chewy carmels.I'm eating one now....

I bought a bag for myself to

• Xena
    Xena

Candy Corn is GROSS....bet you guys like those nasty marshmellow bunny's at easter too, huh?

Sickos......

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Marshmellow bunnies? YUCK! Give me the pure chocolate ones anytime!

Lew W

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

CHOCOLATE OF COURSE

Chocolate bars, marshmallow covered in chocolate, yummy. Dogs rule cats drool kitty cat. Happy Halloween to you all.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Candy, did someone say CANDY!!! Anything chocolate!!! Get behind me satan!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit