What is your favourite...............?

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes what is your favourite flavoured halloween candy? Mine is molasses. Chewy and delicious.

Orangefatcat

• jst_me
    jst_me

candy corn!!!!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I like those too.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Bite size butterfingers and snickers. Of course, the snickers must be frozen!

Lew W

• larc
    larc

yep, I am with candy corn. Zazu, says Good and Plenty. By the way, we lived at a time when people would give you home made candy, candied apples, home made cookies, fudge, and such. No fear of getting poisoned by home made goodies back in those days.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Larc, tell Jan I has a bag of good and plenty right in front of me....mmm mmmmm good. I love black licorice!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Please what is candy corns, never heard of them before. Are they only sold in America. USA?

Love Orangefatcat I am in disguise do you know who I am???

• Scully
    Scully

Hi OFC!

this is what candy corn looks like:

My favorites are caramel squares.... mmmmmmm ....... especially the chocolate caramels!

Love, Scully

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Thanks Scully and yes we have them here and yes I have had them and they are yummy good. I have come to the conclusion that when it comes to any holiday, I love the food no matter what. The holidays are my lethal parts of the year. I have to be so careful. Otherwise this Orangefatcat will balloon to an even bigger and fluffier Orangefatcat.

Love the Kool Kat.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Forget the candy. Now i've started thinking about Christmas dinner. Which in my house, consist of backed ham with brow sugar and pinapple glaze, sweet potatoes, creamed potatoes, gravey, corn, corn bread dressing, cranberry sauce and dinner rolls. On Christmas eve, it's ALWAYS oyster stew.

I forgot the relish dish, which consist of, radish, green olives, black olives, and celery.

BRING ON THR HOLIDAYS!!!

Edited by - Lilacs on 30 October 2002 22:57:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit