Bill Bowen: a 'burial' ONLY for those who can read

by Focus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Focus
    Focus

I realize you are trying to sabotage this thread, IslandWoman. It won't work. Perhaps I should ignore this, or respond elsewhere, but I'll smack it down "briefly".

IslandWoman wrote in reference to my assertions that I am part of no group, and represent only my own views, and post here only as 'Focus':

BS!
    And you do post under another name.

Where is the evidence to support the claim of "BS", silly little person?

And please share with us what is that "another name". (Oh, it was a FEMALE name just a few hours ago, and it was not just posting, but posting ON JWD - so is your story changing already, IslandWoman?)

NAME THE NAME. Put up, or shut up.

I reiterate:
    I am part of no group, and represent only my own views, and post here only as 'Focus'.

It is quite common for criminals to accuse the innocent of precisely what they themselves are guilty of. One of the reasons the gaols of the free world are filled with self-proclaimed innocent people. Now, I wonder why I thought about that?

The stench of what happened at H2O follows you around.

Sensitive about H2O now, aren't you?

And there is no "stench" re H2O. A couple of silly people, possessed of inferior (in one case, absurdly inferior) abilities but also possessed of moderator tools, abused or misunderstood their positions and killed the site. Along the way, my devotion to H2O then turned to despair with it, and I left, and twice posted the JWD URL before departing. Shortly thereafter, most serious H2O posters moved here to JWD. Maybe as a result of hearing about it from me, maybe not.

If you believe otherwise, you are an idiot, for it flies in the face of the archive records - whose fond post was the very last one on the original H2O site? Hint: The poster's handle rhymes with Hocus. A shame, as H2O used to be useful. Occasional high jinx by Kent and others, sure... but there was no hope that jWs were going to wander in to Apostofest there anyway. That was the job of the OBEDient Kindergarten Class. Who did not screw up in their more difficult duties!

Kent and others decided they were finished with H2O so they started making trouble, purposely posting pics etc. they knew would be deleted, they picked and picked finally they got their way. They weren't happy just to leave, no they trashed it first!

That is a pretty true account. I said so before.

I do not agree with what Kent etc. did.

Hint #329023: I am not among "Kent and others".

I add that the sabotage began after the said moderator/owner excesses. I have viewed the antics as excessive playfulness.

Does it not occur to you that if the two H2O rogue cancellers had not alienated so many of us, we (i.e. posters like AlanF, Farkel and myself, not prone to post lewd pictures) would have remonstrated with Kent (& Co.?)?

By the time that had started, I, for one, was beyond caring. I had stopped logging in to H2O and only observed it on a casual fly-by later.

H2O's originators killed H2O. Not Kent. He couldn't.

Grow up, and learn from it.

You are a worm. Is JWD your next target?

Thanks, I'll get the apple - and give you the bird.

My ONLY target is the Watchtower. Duh. Don't you understand "Focus"?

And why would JWD be a target? It is IMO run very well, fairly, competently and with the right (i.e. light) degree of overview. When Simon posts, he is treated by me as being A.N.Other Poster. He does not seek to be a Der Rick or a K... sorry Destiny... sorry nnoderator101 (Arrogant Ignoramus Class) Some Theocratic War Strategy by IslandWoman! Fell asleep at TMS, now, didja?

I happen to be able to put two and two together more competently than most (ahem, cough). "Secret things" I am apparently privy to have probably been worked out by me independently.

And no one (including those I generally agree with) has the faintest idea who I am, which suits me fine for the time being.

Run along and play with the kiddies, IslandWoman. You are either wilfully lying, or deceiving yourself as to reality.

--
    Focus
    (Anti-Spiritual Pimps Class)

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Focus,

and it was not just posting, but posting ON JWD -

Nope, sorry you're wrong again I did not say that. Why does it seem we've had this conversation before?

You are a hypocrite. Talking out of both sides of your mouth, you commend Ray while shreding the skin off of him.

Of course your only target is the Watchtower, that's why you've aligned yourself with silentlambs. You know a gold mine when you see one, your intent is to ride this thing until you get what you want, the Watchtower.

Btw, you should consider getting some control of BB's posts. For him to openly admit that he tried to get someone to, shall we say, "lie" to reporters for silentlambs might harm his credibility, if it should leave this board. Get control of your gold mine, Focus.

• Focus
    Focus

The character assassin troll IslandWoman is back-pedalling apace. "She" said I was also posting with a screen name more feminine than "Focus".

IslandWoman wrote on Oct 28, 2002 15:20:

Your other, more feminine, screen name is more accommodating and has even claimed to be friends with Ray Franz.

Now, she can't provide that name, though "she" clearly knows it, as she quotes its "claim" re Ray above.

So, put up, or shut up. Name the name then, IslandWoman. What part of that can't you understand?

Focus is totally confident. Why? Because Focus, as ever, is speaking the truth.

As to the IslandWoman Class, why don't I quote from the organization which she so repeatedly attempts to defend: "What confidence can one put in the sincerity or judgment of such persons?" - The Watchtower of May 15, 1976 p297 et seq.

IslandWoman accuses me of attacking Ray Franz. Untrue. In the first page of this very thread I have placed a long list ((a) to (j)) of points in Ray's favor, and have dismissed the really absurd suggestion that he is money-oriented, and have also stated many times that there is no real evidence that he "must have known back then".

I have done just the opposite - if anything, dug Ray out of the hole that his weak-minded AND TOTALLY UNWANTED fan club has dug him into. The issue IS NOT and cannot be whether he should have known a decade or decades ago. I have repeatedly said he was not part of the "innermost" GB. I must therefore accept his word that he did not, and I advise all others to do the same. The issue is that Silentlambs is telling the truth about the Watchtower being a Pedophile Paradise, and some wish to remain in the Ostrich Class about this.

IslandWoman also accuses me of seeking to destroy the Watchtower. Duh. Insight into the Scriptures indeed.

The point is that I won't employ lies and deceit to do it. I leave that to the Watchtower - and to its shameless supporters and apologists.

Entreating Ray to study the evidence and recognize the facts and so get to the right side of this matter is certainly not attacking him. Instead, it is protecting him from some of his brainwashed "Friend"s, whose adulation clouds the issue. The Ray Franz Fan Club has been infiltrated by Mother. No surprise.

--
    Focus
    (Sky Class)

[Edited to add that IslandWoman's Theocratic War Strategy / fantasy trolling is more revealing than amusing]

Edited by - Focus on 31 October 2002 12:32:54

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Focus,

I reiterate: I have both love and respect for Ray Franz, whose contribution to the anti-WTBTS movement is incalculable. But, I cannot entirely forgive him his role in Satan's Organization.

You keep going round and round. Blessings and cursings out of the same mouth. Your words above explain why.

So the problem is forgiveness? And Ray is supposed to help you to forgive him by telling lies to reporters! LOL, you are delusional!

• Focus
    Focus

IslandWoman wrote:

Blessings and cursings out of the same mouth

There were no cursings, troll.

And there is good, less than good, and bad in all of us, myself certainly included. I do not indulge in hero-worship. Such is for the weak in mind. So I - and others - shall see good and bad in others.

And Ray is supposed to help you to forgive him

I cannot wholly forgive anyone who has been a long term member of the Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses, an organization of Spiritual Criminals who have wrought incalculable misery and evil in the lives of millions of the members of their cult, and their hapless loved ones.

Perhaps, this makes me less than good. I am not (j)esus. At least I am too good to be the terrorist god "Jehovah-bin-Watchtower".

telling lies to reporters

Another lie and troll. I would hate Ray to tell a lie. I would love Ray (who, like myself, prefers facts to rhetoric - though rhetoric has its place as the masses sadly remain lazy and demand spoonfeeding - "in no more than 50 words" - LOL!) to inform himself better on this specific issue, and in so doing review any possible sources of personal bias thay may, inadvertently, have been influencing his judgment on this SPECIFIC issue.

Too complex for you, IslandWoman, it is clear.

--
    Focus
    (Truth Class)

• wasasister
    wasasister

My Dear Verbose Focus, of the Full Of Conceit in Unusual Size Class:

Your parable, while certainly long and no doubt sincere, is so convoluted as to be unintelligble without a program. (Who is the slave's master, Enoch or Eric or is Enoch Eric?) A parable requiring a lengthy explanation is worthy only of Deities who Walk The Earth. Perhaps you could write something about Virgins as it is a popular theme.

It's good to have you back among us, although I see we are, for the most part, unworthy of your gems of insight. I would say you are full of wisdom, but you seem to be already quite full of yourself.

While I may not agree with what you say, I'll defend to the death your right to say it in a long-winded and self-aggrandizing style.

Wasa

• Focus
    Focus

wasasister wrote:

Your parable, while certainly long and no doubt sincere, is so convoluted as to be unintelligble without a program. (Who is the slave's master, Enoch or Eric or is Enoch Eric?)

The slave was clearly serving two masters (and we know from Matt. 6:24, Luke 16:13 where that leads!). By giving someone who it was stated knew nothing about paintings authority to use his own judgment to make a decision, a master was clearly giving a slave wide powers of discretion. But then that cussed Fookus came along and his words persuaded the other master (or the other side of the same master) to expect a mere slave to exercise good judgment - and even research a possible source of inadvertent bias in an hitherto and hereafter unimpugned expert.

Of course, it might have just been a typo.

Feel free to choose! I don't have a spoon to spare to feed you.

A parable requiring a lengthy explanation is worthy only of Deities who Walk The Earth.

LOL! Sorry, not guilty.

In the highly unlikely event that you have genuinely not understood, look through the Watchtower publications that were contributed to by Ray Franz during his influential stint on the Writing Staff, and focus on those whose contents thereof have since been utilized by ones (who are considerably less holy than Ray) - in ways which Ray would never have imagined - to help build the Watchtower into a deluxe Pedophile Paradise Earth. And see where some reluctance to see the magnitude of the problem may have slipped in. Most understandable!

Perhaps you could write something about Virgins as it is a popular theme.

Writing to them, did you mean? I have found the foolish ones far more numerous than the wise ones - and far too troublesome. And if I lost my wick - what then would befall the Bridegroom Class?

It's good to have you back among us

"And when he returned, he found them asleep again, (for their eyes were heavy,) neither wist they what to answer him." - Mark 14:40 (kjv)

, although I see we are, for the most part, unworthy of your gems of insight. I would say you are full of wisdom

Please do not, for I am not worthy.

, but you seem to be already quite full of yourself.

It would not do to overflow: I concur. For one's cup to runneth over is waste, and there are many with far too little.

"For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always." - Matthew 26:11 (kjv)

"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." - Matthew 28:20 (kjv)

--
    Focus
    (Irreverent Pussy Class)

• bigboi
    bigboi

This guy's good. Full of shit, yes. Still good though.

• sf
    sf

A refresher:

Chapter 12, page 142-147

'NOT OVERLOOKING SERIOUS WRONGS'

Ray, seriously, after reading this carefully, 'GAINING YOUR BROTHER' is the object. This is ALL THAT MATTERS TO THE WTBTS. Keeping it's dirty deeds in the 'dirt' (dark and buried). PROTECTING IT'S 'ASSETS. 'Fraud and slander' against WTBTS is ALL WTBTS WORRIES ABOUT DAILY.

This chapter is KRAP! You Know it too.

Tell, me, how would you have a toddler come to an elder and tell them that they were raped by so and so...DRAW YOU A PICTURE IN BLACK AND WHITE?

THIS CHAPTER IS TO PROTECT THE ORGANIZATION AND IT'S KILLER POLICIES AND TO 'GAIN BACK YOUR BROTHER'.

KRAP!

I now understand, clearly, that children in this organization are in GRAVE DANGER by this chapter.

It is my opinion that it is imparitive you write about this, and soon. RIGHT THE WRONGS SIR. Do the right thing and tell that reporter you've 'revised' your statements to state THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH and want to WITNESS the policies ABOLISHED. A clear and concise statement FOR THE PUBLIC TO WITNESS....and for the CHILDREN Ray.

This chapter is a SHAM and a FRAUD and an OUTRAGE, from start to ABSOLUTE FINISH! And Ray, You Know it! SPEAK UP AND OUT ON THIS RAY. It isn't too late. Or is it?

sKally...RAY, PICK UP THE PHONE PLEASE, I HAVE SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU....Klass

• sf
    sf

'GAINING YOUR BROTHER' is the object. This is ALL THAT MATTERS TO THE WTBTS. Keeping it's dirty deeds in the 'dirt' (dark and buried). PROTECTING IT'S 'ASSETS. 'Fraud and slander' against WTBTS is ALL WTBTS WORRIES ABOUT DAILY.

Admit it...all of you WT apologists and 'protectors'.

Why can't you ADMIT that this is STILL the object? EVEN HERE, ON THIS FORUM. Does it look like we are 'gaining' Ray back????????? hahahahaha

FOCUS, I don't want you to 'write' me. I want you to use the phone number I supplied to you, and SOON. Am I 'klear', sir?

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit