Bill Bowen's Comments on Ray Franz

by silentlambs 181 Replies latest jw friends

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I do not believe that I am confusing the issue. I believe you have some sort of vendetta against Bill, but that is your own business.

The personal letter he posted is between his parents and himself and is really none of your concern.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

As I stated JT it was on the volunteer basis. Iwent for the building project. Ran pipes for conduit. It was jsut within that year. I actually packed my bags and left in disgust well before my stay was supposed to be up.

BTW after returning to the congration I was associated with I only attended 2 or 3 meetings and promptly stopped all together.

FYI For those who have not had the experience at orientation at bethal they tell you that you may see some nagative things at bethal that you are not to share with the R&F back home.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 27 October 2002 19:50:13

Edited by - kelsey007 on 27 October 2002 19:51:55

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks, Bill, for that very informative piece. I will be checking your forum for updates.

Pat

• Mac
    Mac

And the epic continues, tune in next week for another exciting......................

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Simon just posted a personal letter in another thread, and many others have done this as well.

If we didn't discuss things we'd talked to other people about we'd have nothing to say!! Which might actually be a good thing in some cases

Ven

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Venice, maybe you and I are of a dif school. Mr Franz is a well known person. Mr Bowen contacted him seeking whatever. Without Mr Franz's being aware Mr Bowen make strong public statements that condemned Mr Franz for his comments. Likewise, still of a dif school, I would never post private communication from my own mother in an effort to further my cause- whatever that cause may be- especially without consent of my mother....... I will say no more on that subject because clearly we come from differing schools of thought in that regard.

BTW With all due respect to Simon who provides us with this wonderful forum I do not play simon says.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 27 October 2002 20:10:49

• troucul
    troucul

two things: am I the only one who has no idea what the hell this is about?

and three, venice is a cutie

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

"Venice, maybe you and I are of a dif school"=--hopefully

I myself do not approve of posting private emails, and have spoken against this myself, but if you hold that agains't Bill then you have to hold it against Simon and everyone else that has done, I mean fair is fair.

Ven

PS thanks Troucul [:|]

Edited by - VeniceIT on 27 October 2002 20:28:35

• Dino
    Dino

Most Bethelites know how to spell Bethel.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Ven, just between us two, I believe that the different schools Kelsey is referring to have nothing to do with opinions about posting private information. It has everything to do with those who can forgive Bill for an alleged wrongdoing and those who will continue to hold a grudge no matter what.

(Ven, I think you've got an admirer.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit