The Ring

by patio34 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I liked the movie allot. It made me jump more than a few times and generally creeped me out. I don't scare easy which leads to allot of movie letdowns.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Ok, I just saw "The Ring"............. it is creepy, I don't scare easy either. But the images in this movie reminded me of things I have seen . I won't bother explaining them,,,,,,, but things you see in real life are quiet scarey sometimes. Then when you see it on the big screen, with the special effects and all, it makes your heart beat , and I felt ......... just creepy.

I was in the theather and it has been awhile since i have been to a show, where adults were screaming. Yeah, it was during those surprizing jump at you scenes, but they were frightening scenes and was not a cat jumping out of a cupboard kind of thing.

• LB
    LB

I enjoyed the ring. I found it to be a pretty darn good thriller, if you are into those things. If not then don't bother.

I also saw Ghost Ship. I enjoyed it but it isn't nearly as good as film as The Ring.

• ring
  • SLOAN
    SLOAN

I saw both.

I'm with LB; ditto

• patio34
    patio34

Well, no one has mentioned this, but I have to say I was a little spooked by the seven days. Intellectually I knew it was just a movie, but I did a quick run-thru in my mind about how people weren't dying because they had seen it! Silly, but true. . .

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Just got back from seeing it. It did have some really good scary parts. I actually jumped a few times. hehehehe.

I think they must have ended it that way to leave room for more. Part two. I wouldn't be surprised anyway. It was a strange ending.

The poor horses though, who made them watch the video?

I heard "Fem Fetal" is pretty suspenseful.

plum

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I read through all the post and not one mention of the mystery.

Ok. I took it out, just in case someone else watches it. I don't want to go down in hisory as the spoiler

Edited by - Lilacs on 19 November 2002 1:44:56

• LB
    LB

Why you spoiler Lilacs.

But that was interesting. No more video watching for me, just DVD's. I'm too freaked to watch a video.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LB, I don't rent movies much anymore. I download them on kazaa and watch them for free.

Know how I pick which movies to watch? I look for post such as this one, to see what others think about the movie first.

Edited to add: I just picked up on that LB. Funny lol But what if they come up with a movie where the person dies in 7 days after watching a DVD? Then what will you do? Hmmm

Edited by - Lilacs on 19 November 2002 1:42:56

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit