JW Broadcasting is dying.

by John Aquila 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• CalebInFloroda
    CalebInFloroda

Note to idiot elders who told those weeping that Abraham was 100 when he had to raise a child and didn't cry about it:

Abraham was rich and had servants! He didn't cry about it because he had people to do it for him.

(Not to mention that humans are instinctively designed to care for their own infants, so much so that no one requires buying technology and taking classes in order to do it.)

Oy gevalt! Goy!

• John Aquila
    John Aquila
    CalebInFloroda 16 minutes ago

Note to idiot elders who told those weeping that Abraham was 100 when he had to raise a child and didn't cry about it:

Abraham was rich and had servants! He didn't cry about it because he had people to do it for him.

(Not to mention that humans are instinctively designed to care for their own infants, so much so that no one requires buying technology and taking classes in order to do it.)

Those are good points that I never thought of. I will be using them today when I visit one of those elderly sisters.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I would simply remind them that there is nothing worth watching on that rubbish show. Besides, if they have to, at their own expense, get Internet, they can visit this site. Or, they could go to Joy of Satan, Exposing Christianity, or some similar site that will forever make them wonder if they are even in the right religion. Or, even some sister xian religion's home page--it might be better than what they get from the jokehovian witlesses.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

James 1:27 27 

"The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation, ...........

So much for what the bible says about older women!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This doesn't actually surprise me all that much, considering the directive towards property downsizing we've just been informed of (although they actually seem to be skipping a step, i.e. updating the KHs with streaming A-V systems).

All part and parcel of - as Barb Anderson said - morphing JWs into an "e-religion".

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

JOHN AQUILA

I feel badly for all these faithful elderly in the religion who are still lapping up the nonsense spewed by a hypocritical religion who has now taken to the technology it has long demonized! And if they can't keep up with the "celestial chariot" - well too bad about them as far as the religion is concerned!

What about seniors who are too poor to pay for an Internet connection?

I am glad your mom refused to provide a meal to these pioneers because I (who was criticized for working full-time) wouldn't have given them the time of day or anything ELSE for that matter! Let them go eat at a fast-food restaurant.

The elderly in the religion are ONLY wanted for what they can give and I wish more of them would wake up to this ugly reality and vote with their feet and their wallets and get out!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Too bad the elderly sisters did not tell the a**?@!# Elders that if they had to learn how to use the internet in order to access JW broadcasting that maybe the Elders need to go on the internet and learn how to cook a turkey and a roast. I wish more people would tell these "spiritual men" to shove it. Glad the Sisters refused to cook for these ungrateful, self serving "men". I would have added the "shove it" when I refused. Just sayin.
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

ToesUp: ...maybe the Elders need to go on the internet and learn how to cook a turkey and a roast.

Oh, that is so funny! Thumbs up to ToesUp.

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

Update

My mom and I made a little trip this morning to visit the two elderly sisters that were reprimanded by the elders. My mom made some cookies and wanted me to drive her to one of the houses where both elderly sisters were waiting. My mom had called them and made arrangements.

The sisters were happy that someone had come to visit, actually they were ecstatic. They seem to be about my mom’s age- late 80s early 90s. Have you ever seen 3 elderly sisters sit down with cookies and tea and talk? They were all talking about when they were young and pretty and all the guys would whistle and open the doors for them. The two have no children that are living. They died before the mother died. But they started asking my mom what they should do about seeing JW broadcasting since they don’t have the money to buy internet or a computer. Plus their hands are all crooked with arthritis they wouldn’t be able to use a touch pad or keyboard.

Well my mom mentioned to them what I had told her about Jesus the Real pioneer providing a meal for 5,000 people and not the other way around. And I told them what CalebInFloroda mentioned, that Abraham was rich and had servants so the comparison the elders made was just plain stupid. And then we just kept talking about how the elders were behaving like the Pharisees in Jesus Time.

Well by the time the visit was over the 2 elderly sisters were furious. They decided to call the elder that asked them if they could provide a meal, right then and there. He didn’t answer the phone but they both left a message on his voice mail specifying that they would be unable to provide a meal for the pioneers so he should ask someone else ------------Perhaps his wife----LOL.

It was so funny I had to leave the room because I was cracking up.

Anyway that’s the update.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He didn’t answer the phone but they both left a message on his voice mail specifying that they would be unable to provide a meal for the pioneers so he should ask someone else ------------Perhaps his wife----LOL.

................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit