Witnesses ForJesus Convention!!!

by mouthy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lyineyes ...Thanks for those kind words -I think DJ will join with me in saying It isnt US doing the kind things -or right words it is CHRIST in us....... When I asked Jesus to come into my heart-To be MY LORD & savior -I reall did become a new creation( now remember I am not finished yet) But He is working on me.......

Roy??? what is my shame- For not waking you?????WINK,WINK>>>>>>..OH!

Sorry for getting your name wrong Borgfree.....Put it down to old age.

Sunstarr!!!!!!!!Well I dont have to tell you how much I love you- Your an answer-just as Job had. I lost an Allan I gained an Allan-YOU Thank You LORD.....

Lyineyes. ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))

Room (((((((hugs)))))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((Grace)))))))))))

It was wonderful to finaly meet you.

Tom, you did a great job on your "talk". I love happy endings and yours was the best ;-).

It was great to meet everyone else: Flower, b_ster, DocBob, borgfree, sunstarr, gypsywildone, NeoMadMan, Brymichmom and FreeFallin. (hope I didn't miss anyone, you know my short term memory loss)

Hugs,

j2bf

ps, I'm still not home yet. Was all day at different airports because I kept getting bumped. My day started at 5 am at the Allentown, PA airport and I wasn't able to get home, so I had to fly into the city I work and got in about midnight last night! Oh what an adventure.

• DJ
    DJ
    Lyineyes ...Thanks for those kind words -I think DJ will join with me in saying It isnt US doing the kind things -or right words it is CHRIST in us.......

Grace,

That's for sure! I think that it's one of the most beautiful things about being a Christian. It is not about US or the things WE may do........but it is about HIM and the things that HE does through us. I've always been so in awe of that. Taking no credit feels so good after being so self-righteous before!! I'm just amazed at his Grace...!! I could go on and on and on about his love, it just so incredible....what a difference in my life! Love to you both (((((Grace))))))) and (((((((Dede))))))))))) In Christ, Dj

• borgfree
    borgfree

Gypsy,

I don't remember if I got your permission to post your picture. I couldn't e-mail you, so would you mind letting me know if it is alright to post your picture? Thanks,

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

If anyone has a picture of Grace Gough ( Mouthy) with her mouth CLOSED would you be so kind as to post it. PLEASE!!!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Borgfree.gypsy said yes if she looks good so yes put it on She looks good

• borgfree
    borgfree

Thanks Grace. BTW, I was going to make a wise crack about your post, above, but I didn't. That uses up two credits, you now have eight left.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Eight credits left!!!!!Hmmmmm!!! thinking ! thinking!Maybe I'll think of something nice to say!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I just re read all this & want some of the oldtimers to return

If you out there COME On IN PLEASE!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where will there be an Atheists for Jehovah convention I wonder?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit