Witnesses ForJesus Convention!!!

by mouthy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Tom! You were GREAT!!!!! How lovely it was to see Flower, Brian,Jadin, Joy, Dr Bob( better half also)

Roy, Alan...... It is so sad for me to come home. It is the happiest time of my life being there, getting the hugs I missed all year from you guys...

Roy I didnt wake you up- thought I would let you sleep a bit longer( wink,wink,)

Thank you Joy for my lovely gift- I am going to hop in the bath & use it right now- Just got home 5.30 p.m. We left at 7.a.m.

Love you all so much. It was great for me - How was it for you????????????

• DJ
    DJ

Oooohhhhh Grace,

I wanted so badly to go this year but couldn't. This would have been my first "partaking" since I was 7yrs. old as a little Catholic. I wasn't able to come because I was too busy with making arrangements for dad to go to Texas and be a part of a Clinical trial for his brain tumor. I was handling faxing his medical records and fed-exing his MRI's and making hotel and rental car accomodations.......etc....He did manage to get there~~~!!! Please keep my lovable JW daddy in your prayers?

I guess I will get the tapes? Do you think it would be worth it, this year? I'm so happy that you had a good time. I missed not being able to meet. Did you meet a guy named Fran? He's a friend of mine along with my bro-in-law, Keith. They usually go every year but I'm not sure if Fran made it because there was a death in his family. God willing.....next year, we will meet and I'll give you big hugs.

Enjoy your gift....hmmm, it sounds like you got something from Bath and Body Works?? My favorite!!

Love in Christ,

Dj

• flower
    flower

Grace Sweetie it was wonderful to finally meet you in person after all these months of talking via phone, email, and chat. It was wonderful to give real life ((((hugs)))) and smooches. So glad you enjoyed yourself.

flower

Hugs to you from Bryan and Jaden too

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Dear, sweet Mouthy:
    You forgot me!!! :(
    But I had a great time anyway!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

mouthy:

Thanks!! I kept feeling like I could have done a lot better on the talk, because I was pretty nervous. It was my first time speaking in public in quite a few years. I listened to the tape on the way home, and it didn't sound too bad, but I could hear my voice crack a few times...

DJ:

Fran popped in for a little while on Friday afternoon, on his way to Ohio. I felt bad about his loss, and also that I wouldn't get to spend some time with him, after the good time we had in St. Louis.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wouldnt you know I would leave some one out!!!!! & It would have to be you my little Gypsy!!!!!I have such a bad memory-- I am so sorry ((((HUG)))) Please dont take it personally Gypsy- I loved your hugs also,It was so good to see you. I am working on the tape in the A.M. it will be in the mail Wednesday a.m. XXXXXXXX

• DJ
    DJ

Thanks Madman! I just adore Fran. He was always so patient and helpful to me and my husband when we were lost and confused. He is a precious Christian brother. It is amazing how he is so loving toward jw's especially because he never was one. Did you meet Keith? He plays the guitar and is usually with Fran. He is my sister's husband. Did you see Alex DiMayo there? He is a sweetheart. He's got some very funny stories. Oh well, sorry I missed meeting you, maybe next year! Oh , guess what? Fran and Stef (was her sister who died) are going to China soon to adopt a baby! I pray that this baby will help Stef to overcome her grief. Love, Dj

• mouthy
    mouthy

DJ so sorry you couldnt make it. but looking after your Dad was far more important--- Yes he will be in my prayers with you also.

OOps Bryan- I spelt your name wrong---- You know I will try to remember it in future-.but I never can get Flowers real name right -so dont hold your breath darling XX Hug F..&.J

No Tom I dont think you could have improved on it.In my poinion It was Tops!! I heard others remarking on how good it was. & I must say wifey,,,,, was impressed-( she is nice)

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

lol, just kidding to my sweet adopted ma. One of these days I am going up there to visit you & Brenda & everyone up there! Anyone know who the Elvis was? He DID sound like Elvis. I did want to see flower's little cutie pie up closer, but I am afraid he was overwhelmed by all us huggy ladies. Love to all, old friends and new :)

• mouthy
    mouthy

Gypsy I would love you to come visit-I would take you to see Brenda-in Stratford ( I am in a tourists town & so is she) Elvis is Borgsfree son-in-law Merv-I dont know if he has a woman I know his wife left him over the "lie" He is good..... (((hugs for forgiving me))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit