Witnesses ForJesus Convention!!!

by mouthy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Who? What? When? Where?

What are ya'll talking about?? I was going to look up on the internet last nite about Jesus Witnesses. I got stuck on something eles, and did get to, so I am interested in what this is about?

• Beans
    Beans

Mouthy:

I took care of Kitchner for you while you were away, I made sure I drank all the beer I could too! We had a blast at Oktoberfest!

Beans

Canadian Overbeer

• b_ster
    b_ster

That's okay Grace... It was great meeting you there! We will have to come visit you in Ontario!

• DJ
    DJ

Dede,

I can't believe you didn't know!! There were a few threads about it lately. It's an annual event held in the fall in the mountains of PA. (my home state) There are speakers who are mostly former jw's. There is music and food and lots of testimonies. There are a few xmormons who attend too. People come from all over the place, even Japan! There is lodging right there at the retreat. It is a deal too! It's a great time to meet and fellowship with people who know exactly how you feel. They are united by love for Christ. I plan on attending next year, hopefully we can meet! You can find info at www.bmcr.org and you can order the tapes that have all of the testimonies of xjw's and all of the speakers. It is NOT a replacement for being there, that's for sure. The Witnesses now for Jesus week-end is run by Joan Cetnar who was a jw with her husband for many years. When she left, her JW family disowned her and they were extremely wealthy. She would have been a heiress to the fortune but she chose Christ!! She is a wonderful lady and her site is here: www.pfo.org Also, in the meantime, before you get the tapes, you can go to www.towertotruth.net and listen to some testimonies right there! Being there can be very emotional, listening to all of the testimonies make you realize that others understand and have even been thru more than we could imagine. I would just love to meet you Dede! It will most likely be in October next year too. They have childcare and stuff to do for the kids. Most importantly, there is no set of teachings that you must adhere to. Just bring your loving heart.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Also Lyingeyes if you go to http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm You can here MY testimony

Grace Gough besides MANY others.... They will also be putting some that was given THIS time on it soon....

You really miss a love in if you dont go!!!! I have been going for 13 years-it is ALWAYS the third weekend of Oct...... DJ gave you real good info....

• borgfree
    borgfree

Mouthy,

Roy I didnt wake you up-

Shame on you!

Tom,

You did a great job!

Mouthy,

Elvis is Borgsfree son-in-law

Shame on you again! That's Borgfree

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mouthy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Everybody else I met there))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't want to make the same mistake Grace made and leave someone out.

Grace, we just got home about a half an hour ago.

Borgfree

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Thanks for showing your support of me everybody!!!! Sorry I couldn't make it myself this year. Satan and I were playing video games and lost track of time.

• borgfree
    borgfree

BTW, we will be posting pictures soon.

Borgfree

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

Grace:

It was so great to see you again!!! Really missed those hugs from you. Glad you made it home safely. It sure was a great time again this year. Nice to meet everyone from the board that came. Ah, so many friends. Good times!!

Al

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Thanks DJ and Grace, I put the links on favorites so I can go back and listen to them.I am sure Wild Turkey will enjoy them too.

I would love to go next October. Sounds like something I would really enjoy. The JW's just had a circuit assembly here and I have to admit I miss going to see others, and just the atmosphere. I always thought I was serving God, at those things or it would have been unbearable to go..lol.

DJ and Grace, you two have been a great encouragement to me , the things you say , seem to be so kind and show such love. I just wanted to say, maybe God/Jesus or both, whoever, may be helping me to have peace, by using ones like you. Many hugs,,,,,,, dede

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit