Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

of that person's moral and ethical standards... -Marvin

It makes sense. Thank You.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Wrong. And even if you were right, the net of this is you complaining over nothing and pretending to know things you don't.

I'm right. You're out to lunch with your comment that wannaexit was "trying to have authority". Sharing an opinion to a group that "we should all move on" is in no ways an attempt at authority; it is no more than sharing an opinion as a recommendation. It's pure lunacy on your part to make more out of this as you have, alleging an effort to "have authority". I don't pretend to know this, I do know this. It's common usage spanning many cultures, including English speaking ones.

Within guidelines of this forum wannaexit (and you and me, and everyone else here!) does have purview to share opinions, including a recommendation that the group should move on for whatever.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm right.

I'm sure somewhere about something you are. Broken clock, blind squirrel, etc. But not about this. As I said, even assuming you were, you would just be complaining about something you claim is normal and then pretending to know things you don't. Not a very convincing reason to believe you're either a clock or a squirrel.

BTW, putting letters in bold only makes you wrong in bold.

I don't pretend to know this, I do know this.

People believe they know all sorts of things. You've already shown that in your complaint, that you believe you know things you don't.

Within guidelines of this forum wannaexit (and you and me, and everyone else here!) does have purview to share opinions, including a recommendation that the group should move on for whatever.

Congratulations on stating the obvious. Next you can perhaps tell me how Obama is president in very serious bold letters.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Congratulations on stating the obvious....

If it's obvious that within guidelines of this forum wannaexit does have purview to share opinions, including a recommendation that the group should move on for whatever, then your objection to what wannaexit said is baseless. That is to say, contrary to your earlier directly relevant assertion to wannaexit statement at issue that "It's also not your purview to tell everyone else what to do" it turns out that, according to you, it's obvious that wannaexit does in fact have the purview you said she/he did not have.

So which is obvious? That wannaexit has or does not have purview to share an opinion as a recommendation that the group should move on? You've asserted both!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    So which is obvious? That wannaexit has or does not have purview to share an opinion as a recommendation that the group should move on? You've asserted both!

Of course I didn't. Don't be a doofus.

Anyway, since you are complaining about nothing, I've exactly that much time for you. If you want to continue playing whatever game you're trying at, white knighting, whatever, you've have to play with yourself.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

At this point all you're doing in this discussion is showing the south side of a north bound horse.-Marvin

Depends on your viewpoint.--And whether you're looking or listening.

• sir82
    sir82
    You two should get a room.
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    Of course I didn't.

You did assert both.

It's right there is nice tidy words captured on pages 10 and 12 of this discussion.

On page 10 in response to wannaexit opining "Now we should all move on" you responded with:

No one is forcing you to stay. It's also not your purview to tell everyone else what to do.

Yet on page 12 you told me it's obvious that wannaexit has the purview to share her/his recommendation that the group should move on.

Your objection to what wannaexit said is baseless.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Yet on page 12 you told me it's obvious that wannaexit has the purview to share her/his recommendation that the group should move on.
    Your objection to what wannaexit said is baseless.

GIS for playing with yourself...

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    GIS for playing with yourself...

Red herring. Read about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit