Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Furniture storage??? Really??? Thats hilarious! Never knew that.... There was furniture shop in furman st when i was there, i had a friend that worked there.

oh lord do i remember those prayers. One of them used to often pray that the desert gods 'enemies would go on suffering reverses and defeats'. I often wondered exactly what defeats they were suffering but between the hustle of work and meetings and general bethel crap i never had time to think about it.

The gilad meals were always special. Steaks and all sorts of treats...

nosey housekeepers... Oh the stories.... They would go through your drawers to see what you had in them . They would go through your music to see if u had anything "inappropriate", all sorts of nonsense. I was on a first bame basis with the homeoverseer. He called me at work at least once a week to chastise me over not making my bed properly

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    For all you dick heads that cannot read. My name is FISHERMAN.
  • cultBgone
    cultBgone

Wow, so much anger bottled up in one person.

Anyway, thanks for the thread, Morph. It's always interesting for the old r&f to hear the truth of life as wt slaves. Sad that some still want to go there as they only see the shiny veneer from their don't-go-to-disney-come-here tours.

• stillin
    stillin
    Did housekeeping deliver laundry? Just to your room or into the drawers? I mean, they had no business in your drawers?
  • TheListener
    TheListener

Nosey housekeepers were the worst. I was called to the homeoverseer several times as well. It was valuable time off work.

Remember how serious we took interdepartmental sports? For those not there just know that sports was a huge part of bethel and the games between various departments could heat up fast.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Oh god no they didnt deliver laundry... WE deilvered the laundry to your room. It was a very tough job, but we (foolishly) took pride in doing the hard work. We delivered foulded laundry in your laundry bag and hanging laundry on hangers, laid nicely on your bed. They had absolutely zero need to open your drawers... But many did and took great delight in doing so. A lot of bethel boys bribed them with candy. It worked
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol o had to stop playing basketball for a while for that very reason! We had a good softball team though
  • GoUnion
    GoUnion

Fisherman I am pretty sure there is no guarantee for privacy in a first time pm. Anything we put on the Internet has the possibility of getting out.

I can understand why morph would post those questions because it seems like you were interrogating him. Alot of people here have had bad experiences with being interrogated by a group of men, I don't know about morph, but I can understand him getting defensive.

I hope you enjoy your time here there are some interesting individuals and some good discussions to be had by all.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

After reading all fisher"man"s insulting, name-calling, ad nauseam personal attacks, and KNOWING I am next in line for the same childish treatment I felt the need to tell fisher"man" something:

Look at my avatar! That is for you!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I had a candy dish filled with Hershey kisses and m&m's for the housekeeper. She ate my food and still got me in trouble. Not serious trouble. I even got in trouble for messy power cords once.

Some of the housekeepers were so unattractive and others were so hot. It was tough being a virginal super horny young person with no outlet for all that frustration. I loved it when sisters would visit and we could flirt. It was like a swarm of flies all competing to see who could get their attention. Man, we must have looked pathetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit