QUEENIE home from HOSPITAL !!

by QUEENIE 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Glad to see you back Queenie.

Mike.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Linda, Glad you are home and doing better.

gb

• mamashel
    mamashel

((((((((((((((((((((((((queenie)))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad your home and feeling better. Get all your rest you need, and stay off those dancin toes.

Get well soon.

mamashel

• ugg
    ugg

i am so glad you are home...i have been wondering how you are doing...it takes a long time to

heal.....be patieint,,,follow doctors orders....yeah,,i know,,easier said than done....just know that

you are being thought about....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Big Bear Hug to you QUEENIE...welcome home and so glad to hear you are on the mend.

I was going to post a thread today asking if anyone had heard how you were doing...but here you are. Please ask Lisa to check your post office box, I sent you something.

(((QUEENIE aka Linda Lou))))

~Beck~

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((((((Queenie)))))))))))))))))))))))

What a nice surprise to hear from you! I'm so happy that your home! I've been thinking about you and I thought that I should mention..............now is the perfect time to watch, "My Dog Skip" again!! Isn't it great to be home in your own bed with real food? WELCOME HOME!!! Love, Dj

p.s. remember to obey Lisa. !!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome home (((((((((((((((Queenie))))))))))))))

Now take care of yourself so that you don't have to go back into the hospital. I don't think they make a patch for withdrawing from this site.

Hugs,

j2bf

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WELCOME HOME QUEENIE

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

We missed you Queenie.

We're glad you're back with us.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Nice to know that you're home again. One always heals faster while in the comfort of their own home.

Shari

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit