QUEENIE home from HOSPITAL !!

by QUEENIE 27 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES EVERYONE I am home from the hospital after a 3--1/2 week stay due to Veineous Leg ulcers...as a diebetic it takes forever to heal..NOW another 3 month rest...no line dancing no dancing at all..IN a few minutes I have been instructed by LISA to lay down and put up my feet 4 a while...I have been sitting up long enough...now I need to take a nap...I will compose something as to my stay it was an experience to say the least...I missed you all..I AM addicted to this site !!! (((((HUGS))))) QUEENIE

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

IT was a 3-1/2 week stay due to veineous leg ulcers...MUST stay off of my feet most of the time and especially for the next 3 months NO LINE DAANCING definately...POUT pout pout QUEENIE [email protected]

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

WB Queenie

As far as the problem you told us about, take very VERY good care of those things, I have seen family members lose limbs from not taking care of the problem. Hang in there!!

Goshawk

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

GOsawk---Yes I know about loosing limbs---I gota go lay down now...THANK YOU 4 your concern..LOV QUEENIE

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

((((((((((((Queenie)))))))))))))) Glad that you are home and on the road to recovery!!! Take good care of yourself and keep those legs up! hahaha

• LB
    LB

Well Queenie just stick that poster of Randy Waters on your ceiling and enjoy your downtime as best as you can. I hope you heal quicker than expected.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Glad you home Queenie - take things easy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome home from the hopital Queenie. I hope you're feeling well and are in good spirits.

Is your cat MAMIE kitty "shunning" you for being away so long?

Don't worry, kits are like that - they generally get over it by diiner time on the 2nd day!

Please take good care of yourself.

Best wishes to Lisa also.

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 15 October 2002 17:12:22

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

nothing like home sweet home. I was just asking Dutchie in another thread how you were.

take care and hugs love Ima

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Queenie,

I must admit, when you first started posting, I thought you were a little, well, uhh, ahh, well, nevermind.

I've come to have great affection for you for your stamina, your positive attitude, your mighty spirit, and welcome back!!! I'm glad you're home.

Take care of you and LISA, (whomever that might be )

love, lauralisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit