QUEENIE home from HOSPITAL !!

by QUEENIE 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I was wondering where the "Queen Bee" was.... glad to have you back and tickling the keyboard.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

welcome back home Queenie. Glad your feeling better and you must do as the doctor says. Keep those legs up. Good to see you in the forum again too. Take care and hugs and kisses. Love Orangefatcat. xoxoxoxoxooxoxox

• outnfree
    outnfree

YAY!!!!

Now listen to Lisa and continue getting better and better day by day!

out

• Jesika
    Jesika

welcome back and nice to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be well!!!! LOVE YA---Jes

• Sabine
    Sabine

Queenie, so sorry to hear about your ordeal. I join the others in wishing you a speedy recovery, and welcome back to the board.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Queenie, hope this makes you feel better. Wish it could be real. Shutterbug

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

I must admit, when you first started posting, I thought you were a little, well, uhh, ahh, well, nevermind.

I very much regret that, for a period, I, too, completely missed what a true heroine you are, Queenie, and the gift you bring to this board.

I've come to have great affection for you for your stamina, your positive attitude, your mighty spirit, and welcome back!!! I'm glad you're home.

These are precisely my feelings as well. I am so glad to hear you are back home and to see you posting again.

I am not inclined to post here often and rarely reply to even those posts about which I have strong feelings. You should know, though, that, even when I don't comment, your posts quite often touch my heart and, imo, your contribution here is immeasurable, perhaps beyond what you may realize---every bit equal to those generally touted as the best and far exceeding a great many. I missed them during your hospitalization.

Take very good care of Queenie, for you and us.

Affectionately,

AMNESIAN

Edited by - AMNESIAN on 16 October 2002 18:9:7

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

thank you so much for all the well wishes...Today is day no 3 out of the hospital..I am taking it easy very easy -- much against my nature I MUST ADMIT (Confession) !!yes I was at a catholic hospital MERCY HOSPITAL IN BAKERFSFIELD and by now the nursing staff misses me a whole bunch !! :) (HA HA) have a good day one and all..(((((((hugs))))) queenie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit