I AM A NEWBIE, NEED HELP

by wildfire 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Wildfire;

Yes we will have to compare notes. My ex is still a practicing JW annointed pioneer elder. But he has alot in common with your ex. He has never paid child support for his three children. Nor does he have anything to do with them. Since they believe the borg is a cult...he is to afraid they reflect on him..They are all still in school and he has had nothing to do with seeing them even in a school setting. He uses the excuse that their mom is DF'd so he can't come around.

Keep coming back and welcome to living!!!!!

Leslie

• ugg
    ugg

yes yes yes,,,by all means talk as much as you need to...we will always listen and try to comfort...

it is so unbelievably tough....take it very slow...you will feel better...hugs to you!!!!!

• wildfire
    wildfire

HEY GUYS I AM GETTING IT FROM ALLLL SIDES ,,,,LAST NITE I VISITED WITH MY DEAR DF FRIEND WHO I HAVENT SEEN FOR MONTHS AND WELL I TOLD HER ALOT -----AS MANY OF YOU KNOW ------HOWTHAT GOES WELL ANYWAYTHEN I GET HOME AND A WITNESS FRIEND I HAVE KNOW FOR OVER 20 YRS CALLS UP AND SHE IS COMING OVER FOR DINNER AND THE CO IS AT THE MEETING TONIGHT..... SHE IS TRUELY A GOOD,, FRIEND,,BUT I JUST DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO GO THRU WITH EVERY DOUBT I HAVE WITH HER EVEN THO HER KIDS AND HER HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE NOBODYS FOR YEARS -----HER DAD WAS AN ELDER AND WELL SHE ALWAYS SAYS ITS NOT MANS ORGANIZATION BUT GODS ---------HELP I AM FEELING VERY ANXIOUS THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY PILLS FOR ANXIETY I CAN TAKE WITHOUT OVERDOSING ...IF YOU GET MY DRIFT .... I KNOW BABY STEPS,,,, BUT SOMETIMES IT IS SO HARD TOBE PUT IN THE MIDDLE WITH OLD FRIENDS

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Wildfire

Be careful about pill taking if that's what your are truly doing. As far as your friend goes, just try to take it one step ata time. There is not need in over extending yourself by attempting to explain your new found stand immediately. Again baby steps and one day ata time.

Dismembered

Edited by - Dismembered on 15 October 2002 15:41:11

• wildfire
    wildfire

THANK YOU DISMEMBERED,,,,, I HAVE BEEN IN 3 CAR ACCIDENTS ,,, HAVE SERIOUS BACK PAIN AND YES I DO TAKE MEDS,,, PAIN PILLS,,,, ANTIDEPRESSENTS,,AND SO FORTH,,,, I KNOW i just need to slow down and take it as it comes,,,,,, but sometimes i just get soooo angry ,, i don't know if you have ever been there,,,, i have been lied to,, decieved,,,i read all the time and yes i have ordered ray franz book which i am eagerly awaiting.... but i need a hug realllll bad right now ,,,,, i just feel over whelmed with all i know,,,,, how i dont want to be a hypocrite and all i hope you know what i mean..... but thanks for caring i really appreciate it

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Wildfire

don't know if you have ever been there,,,, i have been lied to,, decieved,,,i read all the time and yes i have ordered ray franz book which i am eagerly awaiting.... but i need a hug realllll bad right now ,,,,, i just feel over whelmed with all i know,,,,, how i dont want to be a hypocrite and all i hope you know what i mean..... but thanks for caring i really appreciate it

Your Welcome and yes much of what you quoted, lied to, angry etc. Yup me too.

Dismembered

• kelpie
    kelpie

I like wildfire am just learning to walk away. I stopped going to meetings about a year ago (and not one visit from an elder mind you!).

I the emotions and guilt is just sometimes so hard. Especially when Mum calls up begging for me to go back to the meetings so she can talk to me again, that she misses me so much.

I say to her, just talk to me. but you all know the answer to that. I hope to make many new friends here as I have none since leaving the organisation (only my wonderful partner whom I love so much)

Help me get through this please!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sometimes, something really simple like reading other peoples experiences can help. Here is one thread which includes many including mine. I left when the internet was not everywhere like it is now in the UK - I wish I had known what I know now.

Why not add your own story when you feel ready...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=4065&site=3&page=1

• LFitzwater
    LFitzwater

Hi Wildfire!!!!!!!! So glad you are here! You have taken a big step and I know how difficult this was for you. I have taken a big step today as well. I called and made an appointment to see a therapist. First time ever. I know I need it, but always convinced myself I could handle it on my own.

It's nice to see how many responded to your post. I knew they would. They are a great bunch here. I know you will find support like we never knew as JW's. You have really been through hell and so have your kids. You took the step to get away from your abusive husband and now it's time to draw away from that abusive religion. We will all help you. I know that you can't totally leave at this point because of your daughter, but you are leaving mentally and that is a HUGE deal. I am here for you always. You have my number. Call anytime.

Lots of Love and {{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}

Laurie

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Welcome to Wildfire and welcome to Kelpie. You'll soon find out that your not alone here. Take your time and share what you can, when you can. Go at your own pace. I liked your poem Wildfire. My wife post's here under Tinkerbell. She has found that writnig poetry about what she's been through to be very helpful in her healing process. Feel free to e-mail us if you'd like. Again a big welcome to both of you!

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit