I AM A NEWBIE, NEED HELP

by wildfire 46 Replies latest jw experiences

• wildfire
    wildfire

I HAVE BEEN LURKING AROUND HERE FOR SOME TIME,,, I PERSONALLY KNOW LAURIE FITZWATER AND WHAT SHE HAS GONE THROUGH WE LIVED IN BRADENTON. FLORIDA IN THE LATE 80'S .... SHE IS THE ONE TELLING ME TO COME HERE FOR HELP ,,, A HUG ,,, I HAVE A NIGHTMARE OF A STORY WHICH INVOLVES MARRIED TO A PROFESSED ANNOINTED ONE WHO MADE ME AND MY CHILDRENS LIFE PURE HELL ON EARTH....I GUESS HE NEEDED TO BE REPLACED AS HE WAS DF TWICE AND WAS NEVER A MS OR ELDER..... GO FIGURE I SUFFER FROM SEVERE DEPRESSION AND POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS AND HAVE TRIED TO END IT ALL NUMEROUS TIMES... BUT THE TURNING POINT FOR ME WAS THIS DEMON--INSPIRED INTERNET AND ALL THE TRUTH IT CONTAINS I ALSO READ GEORGE ORWELLS.. 1984 --BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ,,,, DOUBLESPEAK;;;; ITS US VERSUS THEM JUST TO NAME A FEW OF MY EYE---OPENING EVENTS I HAVE 5 CHILDREN,,, AND ONLY ONE MY BABY (16) IN THE BORG....... I REALLY CANT GO ON ,,, I HAVE EMAILED LADY LEE AND SHE HELPED ME ALOT .... BUT I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL...... THERE ARE SPIES EVERYWHERE....I STILL ATTEND MEETINGS. TO SOME EXTENT... MISSED THE ASSEMBLY THIS WEEKEND THO.. SO PLEASE BE GENTLE AND REASURE ME.... I AM BABY--STEPPING,,, I AM DOING THE WORK.............

• nilfun
    nilfun

Welcome Wildfire ((((((Wildfire))))))

• jurs
    jurs

Dear Wildfire,

Welcome. Your going to be ok. Your at a milestone right now and it can be quite tramatic. Waking up to the truth about the truth is such a strange and hard to explain experience. We're hrer for you. We've all been there and know how you feel. Its a nightmare at first then it gets better then it becomes a huge relief and finally you will feel NORMAL ( as normal as one can be , anyway)

take care....jurs

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((Wildfire)))))))))))))))))))))

Hold your ground and be prepared to endure some very difficult times. We are here for you and it will be ok in time. I know that it's frightening and baby steps are just fine. Welcome! You will find many loving people here. Just ignore anyone who may give you a hard time. I am sorry that you are going thru this but it WILL work out. You must be patient and strong. Love, Dj

p.s. Please feel free to discuss any of your concerns, we are able to relate and understand what you are going thru. Just try to be open with us.......that's the best way that we can assist. oh yea, take >>>Deep Breaths>>>>>>one thing at a time. It will be ok. Hang in there.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Wildfire you have come to the right place here. We have UNconditional love. (((hug)))

I was a JW for over 20 yrs. I would have died for the borg. I still love JWs,feel so sorry for them. & the mindcontrol they are under. But When I first was "ousted" because I told them I didnt believe Jesus came in 1914-I too wanted to kill myself But Dont even go there.

I am happier now than I have ever been in my life. Even with all the hardships & tradgies(sp) I have experienced.If I was you I would start to miss a few meetings- tell inquiring minds your feeling bad!!!

Keep on asking the Creator for help( you see I still believe that Jesus is ALL our mediator)

But dont even think your on a wrong course...... You will laugh at all this in time.

If you want a "grannies "advice (me) e-mail me at [email protected]

• wildfire
    wildfire

thank you so much for caring,,, there is so much to say i don't know where to start or end ,,, i do write some intense poetry that tries to explain the pain,, the anger and where i am in the big picture ...... if you want i will post some of that here,,, i also love to sing,,,, thats what got me into marrying my "chosen one " hubby,,, i had to know how to harmonize... so listen girls out there with good voices BE CAREFUL.... I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF OUR MARRIAGE HE PLAYED GUITAR AND WE HAD A BAND ,,, IT WAS A GREAT ESCAPE,,HE HAD SOME VERY STRANGE IDEAS ,,,, READ THE BIBLE THRU MANY TIMES AND WAS VERY SMART AND MANIPULATING TO SAY THE LEAST......HIS SON WHO IS 22 IS IN PRISON NOW AND IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM PARANOID SCIZOPHRENIA AND IT IS HEARTBREAKING,,,, LIKE I SAID I COULD WRITE A BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Huge Welcome Wildfire...............stick around you're in the right place here, just relate what you can when you can, there's always a listening ear and advise here

Welcome again

J Gull

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Wildfire. Hang in there. We're here to listen to you. Speak what's in your heart. And do post some of your poetry when you wish.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Welcome wildfire.......you are amongst friends.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Wildfire! I hope you find this place as enlightening and fun as I have. Anyanclv is another new poet here. You may enjoy chatting with her some time. I enjoyed her thread under Art, Literature and Music.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit