What is the "sign" of "Christ's Invisible Presence?"

by Fisherman 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    no longer seeing the sign started my leaving
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Not only Jesus but Moses, etc. provided signs for the purpose of convincing with solid evidence -not everyone accepted the evidence, however. The sign of Christ's presence would also have to be indisputable remarkable evidence, but such striking proof could exist in the midst of God's enemies indiscernible to them.
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

Not only Jesus but Moses, etc. provided signs for the purpose of convincing with solid evidence -not everyone accepted the evidence, however.

And where is your proof, undeniable evidence that they provided these signs?

If it's merely the Bible then I'm afraid that doesn't count.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

And where is your proof, undeniable evidence that they provided these signs?

There is a flaw in your logic.Let me put it another way. If the Bible ain't true, end of story. But here is what I am saying, just as the Bible says that Moses struck the rock and water came out, the same kind of striking proof would prove Jesus presence.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

that from 1914 onward, a sign has been evident

The Watchtower Corporation started to preach that Christ has established his heavenly Kingdom as well chosen the WTS as its earthly arrangement. So the sign therefore is the WTS presence itself.

Self promoting propaganda is what the leaders of the WTS have done , unregulated and beneficial to themselves.

The question remains is the WTS the true FDSL or instead false prophets self disguised as Jesus's chosen ones, apostates to his word ?

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    The Bible ain't true, end of story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit