• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Comforter:

Try The Godfather.

It's the ultimate family movie.

Expatbrit

• larc
    larc

Brother Comforter, you should rely on your Bible based Christian conscience. We can liken the movies to a buffet. You can choose healthful foods that are available in abundance. That is the wise course. Foolish ones chose the unhealthy food. Such ones suffer the consequences as their health deteriorates with such abuse of their bodies. Yes, the buffet is there dear brother. Use it wisely and you will prosper. Use it foolishly and you will suffer dire consequences. One should consider the Jews spoken of in Daniel. They requested healthy food and they prospered. Their captors chose unwisely and they suffered. Brother Comforter, can the faithful and descreet slave tell you what to watch? We can only give you guidelines. You should avoid movies that inflame your passions. You are a sinful, weak vessel. Violent movies may inflame you to anger and even murder. Erotic movies may inflame you to adultery and rape. You must watch yourself at all times. Even movies about bank robberies my inflame you to greed and a life of crime. We hope this words will help you keep you and your sinful nature stay on the path of righteousness. (to appear in an Awake coming to you next year)

• comforter
    comforter

the nameless one thanx everyone for there suggestions except for Dave, Stinky and expat.

larc, the shemless one got a question for you. hasnt psychology shown that violent movies may influence kids to be violent. thank you unfaithful and indiscreet one.

• comforter
    comforter

stinky

it no wonder you dont understand spiritual things. they are concealed from unspiritual people. you dont know what the bible means because you lack the necessary prerequisites fer understanding it. you also dont have knowledge of relating history or telling stories. what did you want? the bible writer to leave out important details. simply explaining what happened in detail in a war, aint really glorifying violence. do you think that the iliad glorify violence? if you do, you mistaken. today movies show violence gratutiously. even worldly critics and psychologists know this.

• larc
    larc

Comforter, what was wrong with my advice? I thought it was meat in due season, in fact, a banquete in due season.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    You should avoid movies that inflame your passions. You are a sinful, weak vessel. Violent movies may inflame you to anger and even murder. Erotic movies may inflame you to adultery and rape. You must watch yourself at all times.

Comforter

In The above quote Bro Larc said it so eloquently. But he forgot some important "theocratic" admonition. When and as the above does happen to you. Go for a walk, no run!

Dismembered

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

The Bible Story that I wish they would make into a movie is the one where Daddy protects the angels from the sex-starved men outside and sends his daughter out to them. Of course, she is killed and Daddy cuts her into pieces and mails her different parts to people.

• seven006
    seven006

<<<the nameless one thanx everyone for there suggestions except for Dave, Stinky and expat. >>>

Except me? Oh shit, I don't know if I can go on living now! I have this mental disorder that makes me break out in hysterics every time a childish twit doesn't express their love for me. I'm going into the other room to get the razor to slit my wrists. I mean it, I'm going to do harm to myself right now!

.............A few minutes pass,.............Damn new triple edged throw away razors don't cut shit! Now I can't kill myself,..... but at least I have hairless inner wrists! Sure hope my watch doesn't slip off.

Dave

• comforter
    comforter

larc

you did not give any movie suggestion. and you did not answer the nameless's one question bout the influence of violent movies on kids. and you meat in due season was a little insipid.

dave

LOL. please dont kill yourself. i dont wanna bee bloodguilty.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Hi comfy.

Me Knuckles. Me live in same house GentlyFeral, use same computer. Try to get own account but Simon not send activation link yet.

Want family movie? Go rent Lagaan. Made in India. Story of valiant Indian villagers resisting oppressive British in life-or-death game of cricket. Is musical. Good score, Knuckles enjoy very much, even though me hate musicals. Knuckles hate sports movies, too, but this very good.

Also includes touching spiritual scene in which desperate valiant villagers pray to Krishna. Krishna answer prayer in last day of cricket match. Restore faith in power of god. Very upbuilding.

Knuckles the Thug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit