family movies

by comforter 57 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

if you know about those movies why are you watching them to see how bad they are?

shouldn't you be following what the great GB says to do -- no internet--no bad movies

naughty naughty.

• mustang
    mustang

Comforter,

Your proud and showy display of ignorance detracts from your message. If you were or are a JW, you would be counseled as a really poor example.

Mustang

• KD
    KD

Try "Harry Potter".

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Comforter sayed

:according to the critics, it was a filled with language and sensuality.

Yeah but them "theocratic critics" criticizes everytin" they need to lighten up it will be ok

Dismembered

• wasasister
    wasasister

Comforter wrote:

one the last movies I remember being for chaste and holy adults wuz A Midsummer's Night Dream.
    Oh, my! How could a Christian watch that filth? It was filled with sexual innuendo between unmarried people, interspecies dating, spiritism and spells.....why one character was changed into a donkey! I'm shocked!
  • SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Chains... well that's old Comfy for you ...

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Oh, sorry, nameless wun, changed, not chained. Stoopid Spanner!

• seven006
    seven006

Hollywood was planing on making a remake of the movie "The Bible." The censors were told to read the bible to get an idea about the script. They decided that it was full of too much violence, and the main character was a psychotic controlling lunatic with delusions of destroying the entire planet. They also noted it contained an over abundance of sex with wise kings committing adultery and covering it up with murder and men of god having sex with their daughters. Since it would have rated an "X" rating they decided not to make it.

The move Rambo part 4 was made in its place.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

LOL seven006 - who's the director? Stephen King?

• seven006
    seven006

pettygrudger,

Stephen King only works in mystery and suspense. Myth, folklore, and cover up is directed by J.R. Brown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit