family movies

by comforter 57 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

mustang

how can you stumble somebody that already been stumbled? is there anyone not stumbled in this place?

• comforter
    comforter

stang

for those loving Jehovah, there is no stumbling block.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Comforter said: " for those loving Jehovah, there is no stumbling block."

AwakenedAndFree: ( forum's signature I use on this site- Simon's site.) says to comforter:

"For those loving Jehovah God, there is no stumbling block."

PSALMS: 119:"Abundant peace belongs to those loving your law, And for them there is no stumbling block."

Christian Love,

AwakenedAndFree (I have a name).

• myself
    myself

comforter,

I am not referring to the blood and gore harem scarem can't sleep that nite movies. I don't care for those either. There are movies in which there are villians, and then they are caught and justice is served.

• mustang
    mustang

Because, as the scripture say that wine is a ridiculer, you have ridiculed the name of your cause (and your self) by acting like a fool.

And by suddenly "cleaning up your act" and showing your true colors you have proven yourself a liar and hypocrite. You thus show that you are of your father the Devil.

• mustang
    mustang

If there were somebody here that was going back your way, you have certainly hindered that by being beneath contempt in your actions.

There are many here who have been persecuted by Jehovahs Witnesses. Many were denied the opportunity to fully further their education by mental cruelty of relatives; this constituted the intentional infliction of mental distress. The only role models they had access to in their formative early years pushed them away from their full development and potential.

You further insult those people by coming here and acting the fool. To do so in the name of their torturer is subjecting these people to further mental distress.

I hope you enjoy purposely being a laughingstock in the name of Jehovah.

If you have any honesty, you would see what your local Judicial Committee will do with such a spectacle.

Edited by - mustang on 13 October 2002 2:56:15

Edited by - mustang on 13 October 2002 13:47:50

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Comforter says:

modern movies often glorify violence. they contain unnecessary and gratuitous violence and they teach that violence is the answer to your problems. after all, what the use of showing someone with an ax splitting another person's head wide open? why show a man snacking on another man's brains? movies jest try to shock

Aren't these pretty shocking?

-Deuteronomy 22
    28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. [1] He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
    (So a rape victim must marry her rapist? Isn't that shocking?)

Judges 4:21
    But Jael, Heber's wife, picked up a tent peg and a hammer and went quietly to him while he lay fast asleep, exhausted. She drove the peg through his temple into the ground, and he died. (Doesn't glorify violence? Couldn't it just have been written that she killed him? Instead it specifically says that she drove a tent peg through his head.)

Genesis 19:36
    So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father. (Just one of many accounts of incest.)

Ezekiel 23:20
    There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. (WTF?)

Genesis 34:25
    Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob's sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. (A bit extreme.)

Genesis 37:20
    "Come now, let's kill him and throw him into one of these cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him. Then we'll see what comes of his dreams." (Kidnapping, and faking someone's death.)

Exodus 2:12
    Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. (Covering up a murder and hiding the body.)

And you think the movies are bad?

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 13 October 2002 3:25:36

• seven006
    seven006

Comforter,

You are such a childish twit it isn't even fun playing with you. It's almost an insult to everyone's intelligence just to show up in response to your sophomoric drivel. Your mindless and predictable banter doesn't even constitute being classified as a joke.

Why don't you go find somewhere else to go satisfy your infantile jollies? May I suggest a blow up doll?

Dave

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Comforter, AKA... Nameless One, Blameless One, Shameless One!!! ... Speaks!!!

nameless one no lick stikckpantz for making me fink. the bibble is the one. but ther dusnt seem too bee any family stories inn it...? att leest i hav a few family moovies to watch...

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Very Clever Seven,,,,,,,,,,lol......

Stinky Pants , I have never read the account of the donkey like gentials. Gawd............. sick freaky girl, huh??? Maybe her lovers were the donkey's themselves huh? Anyway, it made me laugh.

Very good points on the gore of sickenss of the Bible, I was alwasys sickend by King David carring around a bag of bloody foreskins after battle.. gross.

Seriously a real good family movie, think it was even rated G,,,,,,,, didnt know they still made G, even some cartoons are PG, was "THe Rookie" with Dennis Quaid,,,,,,, I cried, it was a good movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit