So, what did you have for dinner?

by Princess 59 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Mouthy:

I really like the tongue..Alright I know I will get some naughty replies..........

Damnit! How the hell am I supposed to look you in the face after that?

Expatbrit

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Shrimp, fettuccine, with alfredo sauce. Hmm hmm good.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Spaghetti

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

from you all I could make a menu for a month.

we had baked salmon, whole green beans and blueberry muffins.

i put the salmon in a glass dish pour orange juice on top sprinkle with lemon pepper and bake for around 20 min. it's good, good for you, and easy.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Princess,

UK conventional ovens are graded regulo 1 - 9, I cook my veggies on 9, which is the hottest setting.

Englishman.

• sOOner
    sOOner

What a great thread

Mmy daughter is having surgery tomorrow and since I know first hand how unappetizing hospital food can be;I made her and the rest of the clan sauteed chicken breasts with a can of campbells creme' of chicken on top and added a bunch of mushrooms,spanish rice and spicy G,Beans.

Oh and Turtle Brownies with dessert with some added punch

sOOner

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

ok, so my sister came over for dinner tonight i whipped up some cream of chicken wild rice soup--YUMMY!!! it's gettin cold up here--definitely soup weather!! and some homemade bread.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

<-----scanning replies for possible Mayor McCheese homicide

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Princess;

would onacruse and bikerchic please get a room? Are you following each other around the board or what?

he,hee we simutaneously posted to this thread without knowing it. We do a lot of that kind of stuff, just did it again on animals thread. We are so in sync! Must be meant to be together.....

bc ok, I'm dragging ona of to my cave........

• animal
    animal

Chicken and tators, peas... pie... washed down with a good cigar.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit