So, what did you have for dinner?

by Princess 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I just skimmmed over a lot of angry posts (see all the flames listed below) and I'm in the mood for a little fluff.

What did you have for dinner? Any good recipes to share? Anything nice to say at all?

I made a pork roast with rice pilaf and green beans. Boring. It's not raining though, that's good.

Rachel (staying out of the flames)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sphagetti with meat balls here. Nothing fancy.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I had sausages with potatoes and cabbage onions and garlic roasted in the oven and it was yummy.

Orangefatcat.

• myself
    myself

I'll add to the fluff Steak, seasoned potatoes, and salad. The only flames were under the steaks.

((((((Princess))))))

• musky
    musky

I went fishing after work today, and caught a salmon. I never cook, BUT I put it on the grill tonight. I usually don't like eating fish much , but it was good.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Fish, rice, and veggies.

• blondie
    blondie

Baked pork chops with mushroom sauce

Mashed potatoes

Garden fresh green beans

Apple pie with vanilla ice cream

• Nikita
    Nikita

Hubby cooked tonight-he brought home a pizza! I like what everyone else had, though!

Nikita

• heathen
    heathen

I had beef stew with noodles . very tastey but really no secret recipe.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I haven't been able to eat for a couple days - flu I think, pure nausea. But this evening I got hungry..real hungry, so I nuked two potatoes and fried a nice steak. Mmm Mmmm Good!

Funny part was - it was so good that I had our 2 cats, 2 kittens and 2 dogs sitting around me hoping I'd get sloppy and drop some.

Mimilly of the fluff threads rule for awhile class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit