What are the costs of literature cart witnessing?

by oppostate 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    The Congregation has to purchase the carts? Imagine that...the Congregation has to pay, which means the rank and file pays. Does WT Headquarters pay for anything?
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    ohh all those lovley trolleys to take books for my hamster for
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Am I the only one who thinks that really black native is hot??? You know what they say?? Seriously, would you "go native"? I would...😈

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" if your interested we have brainwashing done discreetly. "

We use the bible and the belief in the bible to devise are coercive lies, so we do all the hard work for you, all you have to do is read are literature over and over again and leave any critical thinking at bay, pretty soon you too will standing on a street looking dazed, blissful and a bit idiotic.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    These carts are a good thing. They're not engaging people which means there will be less people converted to the JW way of life. It's just pointless busy work for the R+F, but it's exciting to them because it's new and different! Jehovah's chariot is moving at full speed.... towing a literature cart behind it.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    at a guess I reckon the carts must cost about £50-£75 each?
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I heard recently that a few carts have cost the congregation $800.00 Canadian. Another money making business

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The term 'Carts' I believe, is an 'Americanism'. We Brits should call them 'trollies', (maybe even 'sack wheels'). Once again, the WBT$ has no desire to allow for cultural differences. The drones lap up all the americanisms as if Jehovah(tm) is an American. .....but then, I suppose, he actually is.

Oh, and I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Americans using their language. I object to the way the WBT$ seems to force other cultures to conform to their chosen vocab. It smacks of control.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL! I was such an A-hole last year!! 😇

I'm almost officially inactive, so I'm not sure what the Dubs are doing with the trolleys. As mentioned before, it must be cheaper for Dubs to drive to one location, set up a cart and be ignored, rather than driving in a stop-and-go fashion for hours ( the worst for your car..) and being ignored.

Also, there aren't any not-at-homes with carts, which means litteratrash is not being wasted at the doors. This has to save some Jeho-bucks.

DD

• Londo111
    Londo111

For some reason, I got an email solicitation for one of these signs that go with the cart. I was curious and asked how much. Evidently it is $20-25 for a sign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit