What are the costs of literature cart witnessing?

by oppostate 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

People will just ignore them. I highly doubt this will be any more effective in converting anyone. It may demonstrate to more 'worldlies' just how ill-informed they are.

When are they taking their apathy carts to the Amazon jungle to convert these peeps?:

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    TheSearcher: The carts are in all probability made by an Org-sanctioned, Witness owned company, who will show their "appreciation" to the Org for putting business their way.

And that is the 64 dollar question:

Who is making the carts? Which JW company is it that is supplying the carts and making money from it?

Nice gig if you can get it - guaranteed sales, just have the WTS tell the congregation that "Jehovah" has told them to buy his chariots. After all, the WTS doesn't even have to sell them for a profit - that little item is taken care of when the Society men visit the manufacturing plant and shake hands with the JW who owns it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Heaven...you wuz sayin'?

• oppostate
    oppostate

As Splash points out just the monthly theme signage posters could be in the neighborhood of $30 to $40 U.S. dollars.

Worldwide that has to add up to quite a lot of new revenue for the WT. Money that instead of going toward fuel to drive around in service can now be saved by publishers and spent on other things--I'm sure the WT wants a cut of this too.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    lol @ punky!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Is it just me but hasn't the WTS strategically made being a devoted faithful JWS easier ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Finkel - Yes. Apathy is the path of least resistance.
  • clarity
    clarity

Knocking on doors put witnesses up close & personal with the householder. There you are face to face ........now what? You must speak! Your brain must put out information. You must make some sense and be able to explain & show how you are right etc.

Cart stuff ....not so much. IF asked a question ....just refer them to jw.org.

NEWS FLASH .... watchtower crap is totally unexplainable now! Wt had to put distance btw the dub & worldly persons! They even stand away from the bloody cart!!!!! Not up close & personal anymore ....... because Watchtower doesn't want to get caught out...NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND or EXPLAIN wt crap anymore!

clarity

• antes8080
    antes8080
    They are actually made in china I know cause I put some together. The biggest cost are the poster signs they're around 30-40 dollars each depending on the quality. Multiple by new mags convention invitacion and other tracts it runs the congregation 100-200 monthly.
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    How many people actually give a crap about 'What the Bible Really Teaches'?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit